The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Leather Seats?

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13

Leather Seats?

I was reading up and found out 7g s/es models came with leather seats, anyone happen to have pics? Id love a grey set to match the grey vinyl :D
    Boost, its whats for dinner

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    My S has leather. I don't have any pics. Maybe later if I get a chance
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Man seriously where would you get leather seats??? That would b a great addition to my g

i have a 97 DE that came with fabric. i swapped it out for grey leather. i got the seats from a 7G in the junk yard. alot of them have leather

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Experienced TGC Member
    I've seen them with gray leather at my job.
    ASE Certified Master Automotive Tech
    2000 Galant ES = Daily Driver
    1996 Galant Turbo + 5 speed & lsd = fun ****SOLD****
    1992 Galant VR-4 #372/1000 Kensington Grey ***SOLD***

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    i have a 97 DE that came with fabric. i swapped it out for grey leather. i got the seats from a 7G in the junk yard. alot of them have leather
    Does the power work on them? Like if I were to put power leather seats in my ES that has no power seats, is there a connector that will hook up and they'll work or do I have to do custom wiring?

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Does the power work on them? Like if I were to put power leather seats in my ES that has no power seats, is there a connector that will hook up and they'll work or do I have to do custom wiring?
    It would be custom, usually everything is already on the seat, you just need to run power to it.

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    It would be custom, usually everything is already on the seat, you just need to run power to it.
    I see, thanks bro!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

7G seats aren't power. very few rare ones had power

and all you would need is to run a few wires, but i think the harness exists already

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

Quote Originally Posted by drm3613 View Post
    Man seriously where would you get leather seats??? That would b a great addition to my g
    You would get them from a) another 7G Galant or b) Katzskin Leather upholstery company.

Quote Originally Posted by kolio View Post
    7G seats aren't power. very few rare ones had power

and all you would need is to run a few wires, but i think the harness exists already
    My new 7g has an extra plug under the drivers seat. hmmm I bet thats what it was for.

Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

Quote Originally Posted by 98mgalant View Post
    My new 7g has an extra plug under the drivers seat. hmmm I bet thats what it was for.
    trust me, they rewire the car for alot of options...... ok all of them lol

my brothers old 7g had leather seats before he junked the car since he couldnt get it to run go figure