The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How were these made?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 28

How were these made?

Folding mirrors yeap I have them but I would to know more about the LED's that were used, how the cable was drawn and how everything got covered up...
    Thomas R aka Valpen
    --------------------
    CEO & Eventmanager
    Mitsubishi Club Sweden

Former New yorker....
    94-10 60th Ave
    113 73 Elmhurst, NY
    School PS13 - then moved to Europe

man thats nice! automatic folding side mirrors? thats nice but im not a fan of the red lighting... blue, yellow or white would be nice :) Man find out n let me know where the owner found those mirrors

His channel on YouTube has a number. I called the guys name is FRENANDO i think hes russian assuming his accent..... $2000 for those mirrors custom made! He asks for $1000 down. I wish i had a better job! :'(... Call him yourself to figure out how they were made but i doubt he'll talk lol 917-682-5632
    Last edited by drm3613; 10-02-2011 at 02:25 PM

$2000 USD? Can't be, what currency, Russian? And red and amber are the only colors he can use for rear signals in most all of the US by law. Fronts, usually only amber, maybe white.

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

those mirrors can be used on a christmas tree!

Actually its not that difficult. I like the power fold but I would get tired of the lights fast.

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    $2000 LMAO and SMDH

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

yeah that 2000 dollar price tag is a force lol i mean off the top i can think of buying the leds from autozone or ebay and wire them up to the turn signals that might not be the best way but u would save about 1800 lol

Those could just be slim LEDs that fit in the gap. And wired down to the turning signal circuit

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk 'cause I'm awesome...
    -Andrew

$2000??! LOL!

I think Isaurio has these on his mirrors. Its just a strip of LEDs you tape around the edge of the mirrors, You tap them into your turn signals. Its pretty easy to run wires from the door into the car.

I'll do it for you for $1000...lol

he called those LEDs diamond lighting or something bro. He sounded lie those stuck up russians... no offense. Yea n idk how much for shipping either

He said dollars not euros... or whatever the currency is in russia

Why put $2000 mirrors on a car with a book value of less than 6000 only to have a d-bag come too close and still swipe them off your car driving by you or get dinged up when some soccer mom in an SUV decides to park too close to you in a parking lot?

Ridiculous. Any idiot with an eBay account can buy the same LED strips, fit them and wire them up to JDM folding mirrors for a fraction of that absurd price.

Those were annoying as hell too. I personally like the fact that there is a gap were the led start and stop in the center of the inside edge. If your gonna wrap the whole f'n mirror, at least do it right. Oh wait he couldn't because the cheap ass LED strips he used can only be cut at certain intervals.

POS if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$2000 for those side mirror? LoL

My side mirrors are way better than that.

TURBO= in the making.......

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Biggest pile of shit Ive ever seen or heard of. Nothing but cheap led strip you can get at a local parts store or eBay like everyone else said. SMH

Quote Originally Posted by drm3613 View Post
    His channel on YouTube has a number. I called the guys name is FRENANDO i think hes russian assuming his accent..... $2000 for those mirrors custom made! He asks for $1000 down. I wish i had a better job! :'(... Call him yourself to figure out how they were made but i doubt he'll talk lol 917-682-5632
    LOL! His name is Fernando, you can tell from the video he is of Latino decent, not Russian. He had the flag hanging up off the mirror and everything. And the phone number is a NY number as well...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Biggest pile of shit Ive ever seen or heard of. Nothing but cheap led strip you can get at a local parts store or eBay like everyone else said. SMH
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"x 2000 hahahahahahahahahahahahaha[/COLOR]

LOL! His name is Fernando, you can tell from the video he is of Latino decent, not Russian. He had the flag hanging up off the mirror and everything. And the phone number is a NY number as well...
    well folks ... there you have it lol

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post

Like I said, call him he "SOUNDS RUSSIAN" I DIDN'T SAY HE WAS! Sorry captain obvious u want a cookie? Was it even his car? Maybe its a latinos car he fixed... I'm just saying don't be a d*** I'm just trying to answer his question...

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Like I said, call him he "SOUNDS RUSSIAN" I DIDN'T SAY HE WAS! Sorry captain obvious u want a cookie? Was it even his car? Maybe its a latinos car he fixed... I'm just saying don't be a d*** I'm just trying to answer his question...
    LMFAO! Why the f#%k would you say someone sounded Russian, and not expect someone to think that youre assuming that they are Russian?
    I called the guys name is FRENANDO i think hes russian assuming his accent...
    If it was so obvious why didnt you catch it then? Hmmm? You mustve never heard a Russian or a Latino person with an accent speak before; because he sounded nothing like he was Russian IMO. FYI in the future dont make assumptions unless you know what the hell youre talking about.
    Also I wasnt trying to be a dick, but now I am.
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 10-08-2011 at 03:20 AM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast