The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Nov. 19, 2011- All Florida Meet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    Quote Originally Posted by ya boy willz View Post
    Damn, stinks to hear. Hopefully you'll be able to make it to the next one.

As long as you have a drivers seat your good Plus if the Galant interior is the same as the 3Gs you'll probably just have a bunch of broken plastic and rattles like I do! lmfao
    I'm in the process of dynamat the floor and converting some tan parts to grey, door sills, apillers bpillers, I just picked up the rest of the parts today, only thing that's cracked is the dash witch was replaced when I first got the car, I'm just gona order a dash pad to cover that up, I should have it all done this sat and still have time to wash and do an oil change on it next week, this time shift is really messing with me, its dark at 6pm

HTC EVO 4G
    MODS

5 speed swap
    Eibach Pro Kit on GR2 Struts
    Cold Air Intake
    Outlander Intake Manifold
    6G72 V6 Throttle Body
    6G72 V6 Fuel Pump
    Axle Back Exhaust (ebay)
    Evo Fuel Rail
    Evo Radiator
    Rear Disc Swap
    Prothane Motor Mount Inserts

im getting 25mpg city and 30mpg highway untuned!!!

Quote Originally Posted by finald8ta View Post
    I'm in the process of dynamat the floor and converting some tan parts to grey, door sills, apillers bpillers, I just picked up the rest of the parts today, only thing that's cracked is the dash witch was replaced when I first got the car, I'm just gona order a dash pad to cover that up, I should have it all done this sat and still have time to wash and do an oil change on it next week, this time shift is really messing with me, its dark at 6pm

HTC EVO 4G
    Sweet! It should look great when your done with it and that Dynamat should help kill alot of the road noise. And yea I know what you mean with that time shift. It stinks.

Ok people 4 more days for the big All Florida Meet event. The list got updated and final preparations are going to be made by this week. Here is a summary of what's going to happen:

1. This AFM is a get together with games, chat, meet new friends, look and enjoy different rides and have something to eat.
    2. XE will be serving Burgers, Hotdogs and Beverage for those who registered and paid. You are welcome to bring your own snacks, food and drinks (non alcoholic)
    3. You are welcome to bring your own Board Games, Sport Balls, Electronic Games, Card Games, etc
    4. The Event will start around 10:00am and we hope to be done by 2:00pm or 3:00pm. After that, there will be a group that will be heading to Fun Spot for Go Kart fun (remember to bring $25.00 Cash)
    5. At night whoever is left is invited to get some Sushi Dinner with us.
    6. By the end of the day we hope you had enjoy the day with us and we hope to see you on our next event.

NOTE: We are not sure if pets are allowed or not at the park so please NO pets just in case. We have some people that registered but the site shows as not Paid. Those people will receive an email from us to confirm.

Thanks all for your support to XE family.

Sincerely,
    Manny (Head Boss Man/ Main Organizer)

Well guys it seems that we are going to have a lot of cars for this All Florida Meet and on last minute our founder Manny has decided to throw a Mini Car Show Test. There won't be any prizes since he came up with this at the last minute but it will be a test run for XE Staff for next year since we are planning our first real Car Show, which of course we hope all of you guys can participate in. We are doing this for fun and to have something else to do during the day. The rules are very simple, every one compete with everyone, there will be no groups by brand or model of car. The winners will be posted on our XE Front Page, which if you don't know yet is Xtreme Events: Cars of Florida. We will like to get your input as well as comments and suggestions to consider for the car show next year.

The Categories are: Exterior, Interior, Engine, Modifications, Overall. If there is a tie, no problem since there are no prizes, we will add them all. After all, you all deserve to be in the front page. Let's see how this goes and if we can pull it off. We hope to see you soon!

Sincerely,
    XECOFL Staff

Also the parking this year will be a bit different. We will be parking in the large parking lot near the baseball fields instead of the large grassy field like last year (at least that's the plan!) so please take note of this and come to the parking lot. The picture below shows which parking lot it is:

Thanks!

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop...IYKtFvg0&gl=US
    Here's a video someone did, awsome turn out, and hope to do more soon, my car did make it in the video btw, looks like I'm gone have to step up the game next yr, I'm thinking turbo
    HTC EVO 4G
    MODS

5 speed swap
    Eibach Pro Kit on GR2 Struts
    Cold Air Intake
    Outlander Intake Manifold
    6G72 V6 Throttle Body
    6G72 V6 Fuel Pump
    Axle Back Exhaust (ebay)
    Evo Fuel Rail
    Evo Radiator
    Rear Disc Swap
    Prothane Motor Mount Inserts

im getting 25mpg city and 30mpg highway untuned!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12