The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: lookin to invest in some eibach springs and probably struts too maybe

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

lookin to invest in some eibach springs and probably struts too maybe

hey everybody so, i wanna lower my galant, but before i invest in it, a while ago i posted that i had some trouble on the freeway like when i drive on a deep line or crack it'll make my car go to one side or it'll jerk to another, anyways, so the answer was that it was old or worn out struts, since i got new wheels it looks kinda weird so i wanna lower my galant (96) but a while back i also noticed something kinda weird, so i figured i'd post it up and see what you guys think, i dont know what the exact part is called but it's part of the strut assembly i believe and it is kinda circular and goes around the springs, anyway, i took the best pictures i could, lemme know what you guys think it is, and whether it's a big problem or not, thanks!

http://s1236.photobucket.com/albums/...3DDSC00550.jpg

Upper control arm? Idk.... Im shooting in the dark
    -Andrew

did you see all the pictures or just that one? ahhhh i wanna figure out if it's a big problem or not >.< XD
    although lets say it is the control arm, would that matter if i bought some springs and struts? like would it get in the way of installing em?