The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: East Coast MOD 2011 (post your pictures here)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 116
    I'll admit I wasn't as social today. My and the gf dipped early to go explore Philly. I toured Chinatown and had cheesesteaks at Pats and Ginos. People were right that you cant find parking spots around there. Theres no way we woulda been able to park half a dozen galants around there.

I feel naked without my G. See you guys next year

Awesome pics guys, that's great, too bad Brian's car wasn't finished, I"m surprised Roman didn't win best in show for having a functional AWD swapped galant, not to mention the mint looking engine bay.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    Awesome pics guys, that's great, too bad Brian's car wasn't finished, I"m surprised Roman didn't win best in show for having a functional AWD swapped galant, not to mention the mint looking engine bay.
    This.

Or at least one of these two (sup Keith lol):
    http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...1/11fbf36b.jpg

So much orange! haha
    http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/...1/2c1184a9.jpg

Stewi and Roman came too late to be considered for the Best in Show, Romans car is a beast!
    And Brian's car? a whole different level of being with that one, noting else out there today looked as good as that.
    Last edited by wetamup2k3g; 10-08-2011 at 08:46 PM

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    sorry i couldnt make it guys. it was good to see the turnout. and sorry to hear brian and roman werent able to be considered. cars look great.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

I parked with two fucking orange cars (what are the odds); so my shit looked like it "fit in" and didn't matter what model car I have lol.
    Last edited by keith6110; 10-09-2011 at 08:16 AM

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Brains works too. It just didn't make sense to unload from the trailer as mod was ending soon

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

sorry guys, i left them huge lol

Once I zoomed way out so I could the whole pic they look nice haha

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    Once I zoomed way out so I could the whole pic they look nice haha
    ya...... sorry guys lol

i forgot to resize when uploading

ok they are resized now

Great pics, great fuN!

All the Galants have a nice unique look to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Stewi View Post
    It was good to see the usual suspects like always. I'm very disappointed in myself for not getting the car done in time and arriving at MOD in time to have the judges check it out. I think next year I'll mount up the most expensive wing that Voltex sells on my galant so that I can take best of show : )
    lol!!! I just caught this. Definitely need a wing as high as your car or higher to be picked for best in show.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    So here we go!
    Me and G-code88 getting up on DE-1
    http://s1114.photobucket.com/albums/...t=9aaf91fb.mp4
    I was doing about 90 to 95 at a couple points.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Stewi's Avatar
    hahaha. I was just looking closely at wetamup's pics and realized I never reinstalled the nut on the front motor mount bolt. Awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by qnz
    well there are talkers and there are do'ers. talkers never do. and do'ers never talk
    99' Galant ES
    4G64/63T
    AEM EMS

Experienced TGC Member 99galantES's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    Yeah, speaking of that, I felt stupid looking for Carlos when the guy was in front of me for most of the time I was there. LOL
    Yeah I was looking for you as well lol but it was nice meeting everyone had lots of fun next year me and Corey will bring our cars no matter what
    Last edited by 99galantES; 10-09-2011 at 12:40 PM

«Carlos»

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Great pics and turnout. You guys did a great job of getting youre cars together and looking hot for MOD. Congrats to Stewi and Roman for youre AWD conversions, too bad you guys werent there in time to be considered. Keith I love that color in your car, youre front bumper is BEGGING for an intercooler! LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Awesome pics. Some really good looking cars there.

Quote Originally Posted by 99galantES View Post
    Yeah I was looking for you as well lol but it was nice meeting everyone had lots of fun next year me and Corey will bring our cara no matter what
    Now you know just to look for the lanky white dude with the skull cap. :P

I really hope next year more Galants show up...AND THAT WE GET A SIGN.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast