The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Fukuburger Truck meet

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

Fukuburger Truck meet

Every wedensday there is a car meet on Durango and Flamingo, that follows the fukuburger food truck. theres a lot of nice cars that come out, it would be nice to see some other galants come out.

Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Might have to check out.
    Love,
    Matt

you should come matt there are alot of nice cars out there. its not the typical honda meet.
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Yeah it was fun 3 Weds ago....

I just might swing by tmr... but I wont be in my G ill be in my old Beeeemer....

what happened to your galant? your not gonna fix it? there is a local guy parting out a galant he is going to send to the junk yard if you need more parts. was that your bmw that hauled ass down the street? that thing was quick lol

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    what happened to your galant? your not gonna fix it? there is a local guy parting out a galant he is going to send to the junk yard if you need more parts. was that your bmw that hauled ass down the street? that thing was quick lol
    I need the shell and maybe a new tranny.. And yes thats my bmw that hauled ass.. V6 with a m3 engine... I cheated.. But hey its a fun car! I want to fix the galant but i cant figure it out...

Hey you going tonite?

Quote Originally Posted by KaziKai View Post
    Hey you going tonite?
    I drive the galant over... Maybe you can take a look at it.. It drives just suck in 1 gear...

When do you guys plan on going ? I would really like to see some galants

i usually go every wed. they also have a meet on thrusday off of spring mountain. im usually the only galant there unless this gold one that lowered is there too but that rare. you should come out

I plan on going to west side wensday this week my friend might come also with his 3000gt what time do you go at and when do you leave? im worried there might be too many cars there already

when i was out there this past weekend, i saw some autocrossing going on out in the parking lot of the silverton/bass pro shops place. looked legit. dont know if that was open to the public.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

yah they do that every once and awhile i think its an SCCA event

Quote Originally Posted by Vince View Post
    I plan on going to west side wensday this week my friend might come also with his 3000gt what time do you go at and when do you leave? im worried there might be too many cars there already
    i usually get out there at 9:00-9:30 and there is a good number of cars.

oh darn i can only go at maybe 10 pm i get off work at 9 :30 is it cool if u go a bit later or stay a little longer

we are usually there til like 11-12 so if your gonna stop by i'll stay

ok thanks man were do you sit by ? i have some questions about the galant mainly just the stereo i think it would be easier to show you in person lol

yah no problem. um im not sure where i'll be parked yet i'll message you my number just give me a call when your on your way

ok my phones currently shut off after a 600 dollar phone bill because my dads friend took off my unlimited texting sigh but yeah ill try to text you with my friends phone about it then