The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: o2 sensor compatibility

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

o2 sensor compatibility

Ok some have Sen project YardDog I'm going T25. Not cause I think its best cause it was free ..ok the o2 sensor plug in the T25 exhaust flange fits properly in my 4G64 o2 sensor plug

Questions

1. Are the conditions it sees different in the turbo flange different than in the stock exhaust

2. Will the differences affect how my ecu handles fuel delivery
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

Experienced TGC Member
    Im sure that it would be a no to both of your questions. I used a 2g turbo o2 sensor in my car and its still working fine to this day. I didnt opt to use the narrowband simulation with my zeitronix unit so i use a OEM O2 sensor (denso)

Good shit that was my conclusion as well but figured I may not know something thanks

Me I'm a lil of both

Experienced TGC Member
    Buy Denso O2 sensors. They are 55 bucks online and im almost 99% sure they are what comes in the package when you pay 200+ at the dealer.

^ Not to try and shit on the visionary, but I think the reason he asked was to see which other cars he can pull them from the salvage yard.

Again not trying to mock you visionary, cuz I too am all for saving a buck or two. I just hope the yard close to you lets you take them, I know in cali them punks don't let you take anything emissions related.

BTW Ive been keeping an eye out on your build thread and I just wanna say props bro, you really are make it come along nicely and on what seems to be a very strict budget, good luck man.
    Last edited by oakrdrs187; 10-13-2011 at 01:55 AM

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    ^ Not to try and shit on the visionary, but I think the reason he asked was to see which other cars he can pull them from the salvage yard.

Again not trying to mock you visionary, cuz I too am all for saving a buck or two. I just hope the yard close to you lets you take them, I know in cali them punks don't let you take anything emissions related.

BTW Ive been keeping an eye out on your build thread and I just wanna say props bro, you really are make it come along nicely and on what seems to be a very strict budget, good luck man.
    Thanks yeah budgets so tight I am drawing a poster of a 1g talon to get his ic and bov

But I already have two o2 sensors so I'm good it was more in regards to will my ecu like what it sees post hotside compared to In a stock exhaust

Me I'm a lil of both

I can get em all day for $2 hell ill send you 5 for $20 then you can help the needy at $10 a piece everybody wins I'll even install them and make sure I don't get a cel than mark what they came out of and mileage
    Last edited by master_visionary; 10-13-2011 at 02:29 AM

Me I'm a lil of both

^ Your boy can hustle, sounds like you can sell a radiator to an air cooled ol skool VW if the price was right. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    ^ Your boy can hustle, sounds like you can sell a radiator to an air cooled ol skool VW if the price was right. Lol.
    I once got a kid to trade me a pizza lunchable for fish sticks in 5th grad :)

I grew up country where the barter system and integrity were kings

Just today I filled someone's power steering while I was out for groceries just cause

N old man once said to me he said " son teach yourself a trade you'll never go broke,you may never be rich but you will never be broke ...and when you possess the ability to help someone don't hesitate ...."

Then he taught me all about bartering and fair trade

P.S. before idols him the radiator I'd figure how to cool air with it

So now I trade great deals for word of mouth
    Last edited by master_visionary; 10-13-2011 at 04:02 AM

Me I'm a lil of both