The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Keeping the Supercharger cool

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11

Keeping the Supercharger cool

Here's a great solution to all that heat under the bonnet from the headers and Supercharger.

Works for me....

Love those NACA ducts

Looks like the concept ralliart model. Function over form :)

Very nice! when are you going to upgrade and send me your old blower ;)
    02 Diamante VRX 5spd swapped
    90 Galant GSX 5spd EvoSpec 4G63 swapped
    01 Sebring GT Coupe (6G75 Powered)(sold)

Quote Originally Posted by Bring350GT View Post
    Very nice! when are you going to upgrade and send me your old blower ;)
    If you want a proven supercharger kit that just bolts into a 9g...

SPRINTEX SUPERCHARGERS
    Automotive Technology Group Limited
    P: +61 8 9262 7277
    M: 0426 257 621
    F: +61 8 9262 7288
    P: PO Box 3348, Malaga WA 6945 Australia
    E: [email protected]
    Web: www.sprintex.com.au

except as you know they dont manufacture them anymore or have any stock... :P
    Aussie 380 GT: 20s, full zorst, Brakes, Interior

Quote Originally Posted by Stormie View Post
    except as you know they dont manufacture them anymore or have any stock... :P

You are mistaken.

S5-335 is a current model supercharger.

last time i checked you need more than just the supercharger assembly to attach it to a 380/9g duh. i Live in perth, 3 weeks ago my housemate went into their physical workshop and asked about it (he also happens to be a mitsi tech). their response was "sorry man, you've missed the boat for 380's. but if you can get 20 mates to order at the same time we can do another run".
    therefore to quote you in regards to "If you want a proven supercharger kit that just bolts into a 9g..."
    "you are mistaken".

Quote Originally Posted by Stormie View Post
    if you can get 20 mates to order at the same time we can do another run.
    *yawn*

I've highlighted the only meaningful bit of your post.

Fact is they are willing to do another run if there is enough interest.

Last edited by redblower; 10-14-2011 at 07:23 PM

you are telling someone in the UNITED STATES to contact sprintex if they want a supercharger kit that will bolt up to their car.
    all ive done is inform them what the result of contacting sprintex is going to be.

Love to see what you are referring to as an insult on another forum? why would i? i have nothing against you, i appreciate the time and effort you've put into the r+d for our cars even if you do feel the need to pack up move round the internet to find an audience that appreciates you to the level that you think you should be appreciated.
    I do however think you have a bit of an attitude problem and get bogged down in the 'how i see it is the way it is' with zero to little flexibility. although the same is true of a lot of people, so i dont think any less of you than i think of anyone else. myself included.

anything else should be conducted by pm as our US friends, dont need to see this AMC/A380C discussion.

for the record the only forum you could be referring to me posting anything remotely insulting is AMC which you've been perma-banned from twice now. whats your username this time?

Keep it civil, children. Grow up and act as adults, or I won't hesitate giving either of you a mandatory one week time out.

If you post stupid and incorrect information, you will get red nuggets.