The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 3000GT 4pot help

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 45 of 45
    ya you need 17's with the proper offset.

these things are massive

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

i have a set of brackets if anyone is interested let me know and ill make a fs thread.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    If you want to stay all mitsu then get a full set of Evo brembos, get Evo wheels and go 5 lug. You can in theory stay 4 lug and get 17s but being 5 lug makes everything bolt on.
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Quote Originally Posted by Galanttuner10 View Post
    If you want to stay all mitsu then get a full set of Evo brembos, get Evo wheels and go 5 lug. You can in theory stay 4 lug and get 17s but being 5 lug makes everything bolt on.
    i could of stayed 4 lug to do the swap but finding rims is very hard.

also the brackets need to be threaded from them to work. regular brackets are a no go

"DSM's, making people mechanics since 1985"
    Quote Originally Posted by polishmafia
    You want real respect from those fools? Don't race him. Tell him racing is a sport left to young boys who are still waiting for their balls to drop. Then while he's out racing, fuck his girlfriend in the ass, take pics, and leave them on his car while hes at school.

the brackets i have are threaded im pretty sure.
    they are for 2g eclipse.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123