The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: tgc... what do you think????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Chrome on a Galant just looks tacky to me. You're better off painting them...but they're still ugly as sin.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Experienced TGC Member Dominicano's Avatar
    chrome is not that bad if done right and it all depends how the chrome contrast with the color of the car, white car with chrome fugly, Black car with chrome much better.

I'm thinking on going two tone on my car. Main color white, hood trunk and roof black. Matching the black wheels if painted... This might be a trial n error but I like a good lesson plus anything is better than what my car looks now.

Quote Originally Posted by drm3613 View Post
    I'm thinking on going two tone on my car. Main color white, hood trunk and roof black. Matching the black wheels if painted... This might be a trial n error but I like a good lesson plus anything is better than what my car looks now.
    I will save you the trouble. Is this the look you're trying to achieve?

Hahaha love it! LOOOOVE IT!!! very similar to that except white but yea that's nice I like that g-spot thumbs up :) now I have more ideas in mind

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12