The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Installation of additional devices.

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Installation of additional devices.

Again hello everyone! I plan to install the compressor in my car. For the correct settings I need to install the wideband O2 metr (next WBO2) and sensor boost. In this topic I want to talk about it. Again I apologize for my English. So, to start acquired two sensor DEPO RACING. That's the way they appear on the table The devices are manufactured in Taiwan for the japanese market.
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

You must first install themselves sensors.WBO2 I decided to install in front of the rear catalyst.Create layout and make the hole.
    Last edited by stayer; 10-19-2011 at 04:42 AM

It is necessary to correctly wasted hole. The nut should firmly established [/
    Last edited by stayer; 10-19-2011 at 05:01 AM

Sensor rests in the thermal cover.It is also necessary to make a hole. And set himself sensor. Wire of the sensor will go under the hood and is mounted to the engine shield.

Can't understand why the images are so large. Moderators, can adjust these images?

Sensor boost for instructions connected to the vacuum hose to the inlet manifold.But on the engine 4G69 no vacuum hoses at all. So I had to turn on a lathe that kind of detail. Together with the sensor in the kit there is a small filter. .
    Last edited by stayer; 10-19-2011 at 05:11 AM

Do the hole and cut the threads in a convenient location on the manifold. . Assign a sensor in the engine shield, and connect the vacuum tube. In the future to the tube so as to enable the valve blow off

So the sensors are installed. Now you need to install devices in the salon. I decided to install them in front of the left rack. I do not know how to English it is called a substance, but in Russian it is called plastilin. Apply for the children's creativity. Attach the glass and замазываю the cracks of plasticine.

On the reverse side of the I I fasten it two screws The screws will hold the glass. And completely close the detail of a paper tape.

Then I use resin and glass mats. Enough place a 3 layer. After the resin dries, start the processing.

I have the fabric of which is covered with a torpedo. Cut pattern and glue on the glass.

That's the way it looks.

The second glass is done the same way.

Then connect the devices to the sensors. Now I see how it is formed of fuel-air mixture and the pressure in the intake manifold.

Here's another video of how it works. 12082011009
    Now I am ready to set up the engine. But this is the next step. On this until the finish. Waiting for your comments. If it is someone interesting.