The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rims/Wheels Ideas?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 43
    I really don't see the issue with ROH, they aren't some cheapo brand. They have a few budget wheels, but they make a nice assortment of stylish forged wheels too. Maybe I'm just more fond of what the domestic crowd favors though.

I forgot to mention, CCW makes some damn nice wheels:

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Oooooooh I like in truth I isn't I could afford some EVO VIIIs or some Galant ralliarts
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

CCW's......:door:

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    CCW's......:door:
    I'd love to hear this one.

-Chris-

From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Overpriced.
    Every fanboi has them.
    Ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by kazan0va17 View Post
    Personally I don't want knockoff, I like the O.z. , konig, and BBS styles, but don't know exactly what'll fit and what'll work. Wanted some more input. Also I'm not going to buy cheap XXR or even TSW, being they're overpriced and not that great to begin with
    Konig ONLY produces knock off product.

And if you want to know what fits...check this out:

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=18010

Enkei NT03 and drop your car....done.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Ugly.
    Pure opinion.

Overpriced.
    Every fanboi has them.
    This, I just can't help find ironic.

-Chris-

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    Pure opinion.

This, I just can't help find ironic.
    Look up coverage of Import Alliance Summer Meet 2011, enjoy seeing 1/2 the cars there on CCW's.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyforger View Post
    I really don't see the issue with ROH, they aren't some cheapo brand. They have a few budget wheels, but they make a nice assortment of stylish forged wheels too. Maybe I'm just more fond of what the domestic crowd favors though.

I forgot to mention, CCW makes some damn nice wheels:

If only they were 4 lug

CCW custom makes wheels in every sizing/bolt pattern/etc.

But they're $2000+

CCW custom makes wheels in every sizing/bolt pattern/etc.

But they're $2000+
    out of my price range

Look up coverage of Import Alliance Summer Meet 2011, enjoy seeing 1/2 the cars there on CCW's.
    Asanti's and Lexani's are for fanboi's, anything else isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    Asanti's and Lexani's are for fanboi's, anything else isn't.
    Those are for rappers lol

I'm with Cody, I see CCW classics and LMs ALLLL OVER THE INTERNET ON EVERY POSSIBLE CAR! not unique anymore, what's said is that they offer 20 different face styles, yet you see those two everywhere. Same shits happening with Rotiform, because they make cast and forged versions of the same exact wheel, thus all the fanboys have the cast version, and very few spring for the forged version. Way too much hype, and the whole stance/fitment thing hasn't helped.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

A $4000-6000 set of wheels aren't in a fanboi's budget..lol

Quote Originally Posted by greddy View Post
    I'm with Cody, I see CCW classics and LMs ALLLL OVER THE INTERNET ON EVERY POSSIBLE CAR! not unique anymore, what's said is that they offer 20 different face styles, yet you see those two everywhere. Same shits happening with Rotiform, because they make cast and forged versions of the same exact wheel, thus all the fanboys have the cast version, and very few spring for the forged version. Way too much hype, and the whole stance/fitment thing hasn't helped.
    real LM's will always be nice no matter how many cars sport it.

^yes BBS LMs, I couldn't agree with you more, I was talking about the CCW LMs. I mean if you're going to get custom wheels, get something a bunch of other people don't have.
    OZ Rally Crew #001, Quaife Club member :D

^yes BBS LMs, I couldn't agree with you more, I was talking about the CCW LMs. I mean if you're going to get custom wheels, get something a bunch of other people don't have.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by RedGalant2k1 View Post
    A $4000-6000 set of wheels aren't in a fanboi's budget..lol
    You'd be surprised.

This.

All of these pics are from the SAME meet:

Note these pics are from a Honda-oriented blog, thus a high quantity of Hondas.

damn, did they have a sale at a shop or something lol? it only takes one person to get everyone else to buy some i guess lol.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast