The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: PAINTING my car also seat help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25

PAINTING my car also seat help

Painting my car Metallic Black pics of it will be up soon maybe day or 2.. But there on FB to all who added me... And also what Seats fit n our cars besides stock 7g

Cool keep us posted.

Here is a teaser for those who arnt on my FB this was paint test. Metallic black

Finished :-) plz let me know ur input

did u rattle can the car?

Metallic black auto paint... 1st stage 2nd stage n few days when get money buy clear coat

its not bad. I like it better than the flat black. How the hell do you go anywhere with it that low?lol

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

its still not my taste but at least there arnt dents everywhere. the prep work looks good

also try and contact da_gal he has some kind of bucket racing seats in his 7G

if your going for the racing style check out some of the performance guys threads and builds

Agreed the prep looks good but as far as the paint, Id need to see the finished product (clear and all) before I criticize. Though pics don't do justice some times.

Added a new pic the sun was Down and doesn't do it justice.... Also I just want new seats besides the 7g I hate um... And Matt lol drive fast an when c a bump I slow down lol..... People ask me that alot lol... Seeing Downtown Atlanta is pot hole hell

And the clear is flat so it look the same.... In person it's awesome lol....

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    all you need is to paint the wheels another color and your set =] . . . . . maybe white wouldnt look bad for them

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

well if thats as good as it gets it needs more flat clear to even its self out then in the back. then shoot it with some 5000grit and re clear it

Hit the wheels with the same color paint. Better than the brake dusted green.

Well I haven't washed the car yet been working alot.... I haven't been on here for a while... I just gotta wash them and I will because there's a big car meet nov5th Southrnfresh cleanin my car for the meet....

Here's the car with clear only good pic with sun showing it sry it's getting dark fast this days lol

Experienced TGC Member XxGiRLaNT06xX's Avatar
    i like it

2011 Ibis White Audi S4
    *When you turn your car on ... does it return the favor?*
    Quote Originally Posted by galantlvr34 View Post
    The thread got big fast because Ally is the bomb lol.

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    Well I haven't washed the car yet been working alot.... I haven't been on here for a while... I just gotta wash them and I will because there's a big car meet nov5th Southrnfresh cleanin my car for the meet....

Here's the car with clear only good pic with sun showing it sry it's getting dark fast this days lol
    Looking good Justin

Thanks I'm hoping after Saturday I'll have some good pics of the car at this big car meet sponsored by Southrnfresh.com people from most the southern states mainly GA...

Btw g-spot love the car love the bronz-gold color and is that the old vr4 front?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast