The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: LED Exterior Lights

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

LED Exterior Lights

Already started a lot of the work on the 9G and tinted the Tail lights, but i don't like how little light i can see during the day. ive been going crazy over the LED parking and turn signal lights and i wanna change all of the standard bulbs over to LED including the brake lights. The only issue is i don't even know where to start with looking forthe correct bulb replacement number and relays that i may need. a lot of places say that it may create a hyper flash which i don't mind, or they may not even work. will i need load resistors and flashers or is it an easy swap? thanks

Well first off Welcome to TGC.

For turn signals, either load resistors for stock flashers or LED flashers without load resistors you don't need both. No relays needed and for bulb sizes check link below

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

Superbrightleds.com is an excellent source for quality LED's of every kind.

Haha thanks, but im not new. My password keeps resetting and the emails for the new password reset aren't being sent anymore so i had to create a new name haha... but yeah i can definitely find the bulb now, but i was just curious to the warnings they were saying such as the hyper flash or the need to a load resistor. thanks!

You got it d00d.