TRA Kyoto 6666 Customs S13

I can go on.

All I see is rice. :shrug:

OEM > aftermarket

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

LOL.

Suuuuure.

All of those look better then stock except the AE86 not digging that kit to much maybe another but not that one
    -Dirty South-

They See Me Rollin They Hating -Riding Dirty-
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    It dont smell or anything so F it.

So ugly. Makes me want to stick a paper bag on MY head!

lol

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

Quote Originally Posted by The Vee View Post

Hmm seen a few of those E10 jobs, but the two pictures above don't look bad. Be nice to see it finished. Is that Oz or NZ Q?
    neither man its actually from euro i think check out his blogspot lenzdesign.blogspot.com hes very good..
    im going to try this on the blue wagon tho.. BUT keep the other kit too,ill end up hAVING 2 FRONT BUMPERS AND 2 BONNETS THEN

www.qcustoms.co.nz

that s13 looks clean with a kit on it, wow the evo 10 conversion looks good , i guess some people love their galant too much to buy another car

why did the guy remove the bumper support while making the "evo x" style front end? mmc put it there for a reason, and damn sure that's not safe

hmmm has accured to me that it may be hidden under the rest of the mods.. and it looks ok I guess.
    Last edited by Oggie; 08-20-2012 at 10:47 PM

[QUOTE=qcustoms;714375]

Quote Originally Posted by Oggie View Post
    why did the guy remove the bumper support while making the "evo x" style front end? mmc put it there for a reason, and damn sure that's not safe

hmmm has accured to me that it may be hidden under the rest of the mods.. and it looks ok I guess.

if you follow along and unrandomize the pics you will see hat he removed the crash bar while building the structural sections and shaping the hood then cut out the crash bar ports before he replaced the crash bar and used it as a mold for the crash bar skin. the crash bar is still on the car

Quote Originally Posted by jubeiaire View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by qcustoms View Post

if you follow along and unrandomize the pics you will see hat he removed the crash bar while building the structural sections and shaping the hood then cut out the crash bar ports before he replaced the crash bar and used it as a mold for the crash bar skin. the crash bar is still on the car
    the crash bar is not on the top car anymore, the flat black one w/ flared fenders is a different car entirely, here is the finished top car:

i translated the russian of the original page and it says the crash beam was removed to give better flow to the radiator.

I actually prefer the matte black one with the flared guards out of the two.
    anyone know what flares were used?

*edit*

ty for the two replies :)

Both of those were done with some awesome skill and I appreciate them both, but I also prefer the flat black.

Having that bar across the opening looks a lot better. Maybe if the other one had a good 3-4 inches at the top of the opening (where the hood meets the bumper) it would look a little more solid.

Looks flimsy. Either way, that was great work.

i want it

cool stuff. love the s13 and evo

I think the car looked better in bog and primer I think it looks gay noe, the Achilles looks better IMO lol....
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

I like the top of the evo look the hood protrusion and the nose out from the lights below that I see epic fail
    Shout out to anyone that still uses hand tools for their work
    With elbow grease for power and determination for a battery

Maybe your broke maybe your old school

Me I'm a lil of both

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123