The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Inter changeable parts..

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    queball

Inter changeable parts..

Hey guys does any one know of a web site that will do cross refences on parts ?? so you'll know if a part of one car will fit on another?????? I know that mitsubishi make most of dodges car like the stratus and stealth and the avenger, and if i rember corectly the old style Stratus is built on the galant chase... so the springs and brakes and this like that should be the same.. if thats the case i would like to take the rear end off a 96 stratus i found to day and swap it with mine so id have 4 wheel disk brakes..

Check with Jesse, he has CAPS.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

Mitsufied

Re: Inter changeable parts..

Quote Originally Posted by queball
    Hey guys does any one know of a web site that will do cross refences on parts ?? so you'll know if a part of one car will fit on another?????? I know that mitsubishi make most of dodges car like the stratus and stealth and the avenger, and if i rember corectly the old style Stratus is built on the galant chase... so the springs and brakes and this like that should be the same.. if thats the case i would like to take the rear end off a 96 stratus i found to day and swap it with mine so id have 4 wheel disk brakes..
    Try http://performance.autopartsperformance.com

I used them to find a few things for my 95. They have a feature (hyperlink) on this website that allows you to see what other vehicles your part will fit.

Hope it helps.

Mitsufied