The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Prothane Inserts

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Icon14 Prothane Inserts

I know everyone talks about em and of those of us who have em probably love em, i just got my set installed today, and i absolutely love them. I still have the balance shafts in my motor so its still not too bad of an idle but does increase the vibrations a bit, nothing not tolerable i actually kind of like it lol. Been looking around lately for basic turbo stuff. Going to start with ignition first, need to find an ECU coil packs resistor box, however was able to find a 1g cas. Junk yards around the Aurora IL area really suck. Doesn't seem like they really "cycle" through the cars all too often. If anyone knows a good place to get used parts at other then ebay LMK lol, especially locally for any of you fellas who live up here.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Galanttuner10's Avatar
    i have an ecu, coil pack and transistor for a 2g turbo. you plan on going DOHC turbo correct?

local DSM forums and dsmtuners are usually best
    2014 Lancer Evo GSR
    1996 Galant S 5 Speed Turbo
    Need a Turbo rebuilt or upgraded--> http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...ebuild-Service

Yepp, going DOHC turbo for sure. Wanted to get any possible ignition "kinks" out of the way before I'll have to troubleshoot possible turbo/boost issues ie: leaks of any kind, boost creep, what ever i may run into. I like limiting my variables lol. Haven't checked out much local stuff on other forums, however i will definitely start the hunt