The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Its been more then a month.. Can i still become a member?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Icon5 Its been more then a month.. Can i still become a member?

As the title states, Ive read the requirements and I see that I need to make 50 post before I complete the 1 month period. Which sadly I haven't completed because I don't just want to randomly bump threads, or just post whore, Now the question is.. Am I still eligible to become a member once I get more then the 50 posts or is it to late for me to do so and I have to start over?
    Evo 8 Head, BC 288/288 BC Springs & Retainers, Weisco Pistons and Eagle Rods 2.4 (Comperssion 9.5:1) ARP Headstuds and Mainstuds, Cosmetic Headgasket, New Clevite Bearings all around, Evo 8 Oil Pump, English Racing water pump, Gates Racing Timing belt, Findanza Adjustable cams, 2 255 walboro pumps, RC 1000s, AEM Rail, and 5 Speed swapped, powered by a 6262 T3 w/ .82 A/R.. WILL MY TRANNY HOLD THIS? Lets wait and see :)

No, what market place rule is you need to be a member for 30 days and have 50 posts. You have the 30 days you just need 50 posts, has nothing to do with being a post whore. Easiest way of doing this look for threads that ask for opinions that way you aren't posting useless info. And new member welcome threads will pick up your count.

EDIT: Just keep your eye on threads you can contribute to.
    Last edited by keith6110; 11-06-2011 at 10:58 PM

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Anything in Off Topic won't contribute to your post count...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause I'm awesome like that...

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

Quote Originally Posted by Prophet View Post
    Anything in Off Topic won't contribute to your post count...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause I'm awesome like that...
    ahh okay, didn't really pay attention. Thanks for clearing that up so quickly lol.

Lancer/EvolutionX Rotor Glow Paint
    6g74 Forged Engine w/ hx40 turbo
    Eclipse GT 5 spd swapped

Rotor Glow Galant
    Daily Galant
    OZ Edition Eclipse

Lol dam, okay.. Well so far ive done a couple in the past few days.. Any want to post up a few responses on the posts ive made?
    Evo 8 Head, BC 288/288 BC Springs & Retainers, Weisco Pistons and Eagle Rods 2.4 (Comperssion 9.5:1) ARP Headstuds and Mainstuds, Cosmetic Headgasket, New Clevite Bearings all around, Evo 8 Oil Pump, English Racing water pump, Gates Racing Timing belt, Findanza Adjustable cams, 2 255 walboro pumps, RC 1000s, AEM Rail, and 5 Speed swapped, powered by a 6262 T3 w/ .82 A/R.. WILL MY TRANNY HOLD THIS? Lets wait and see :)

The rules were designed to get members engaged in the forum. We thrive on the participation of our membership. Thanks for being a part of TGC! Keep growing with us!

Why thank you, I never felt so special on a forum before lol not even the local dsm board would talk to me in that manor lol jk

nyccdsm is a different animal. We're all assholes on there :D