The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Hi from Singapore. Land of the most expensive Galants on the planet!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 34 of 34
    Quote Originally Posted by o1naturalhigh View Post
    wow...lurking around 5 years? nice ride.

i'm not sure, but i don't think they produce ganador mirrors for ours anymore. could be wrong. use to see them years ago...but not anymore. someone here has it, forgot who though.
    I think there are a few members on here that had them. S-Line, pinoyesv6 and zobgel to name a few

the only place i found some was a european site selling it at 300 pounds without freight!

Welcome to TGC|
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

pm triggermauve for the ganador mirror, he is based in japan. nice 8G.
    Last edited by lucap100is; 11-12-2011 at 09:37 AM
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...ideoid=2799274

A filipino's number one dream is to own a car before anything else. In the philippines, most private car owners consider their vehicles as an extension of their home but with one differrence: a home is where his wife cooks while a car is where his girlfriend builds a fire. Hmmm...

I was able to still find a source a year r two ago as I built up a custom legnum for a nz member and that had them on, genuine alloy cast frames etc, very nice but I found the k6 style replicas just as good and a fraction of the weight too
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Quote Originally Posted by qcustoms View Post
    I was able to still find a source a year r two ago as I built up a custom legnum for a nz member and that had them on, genuine alloy cast frames etc, very nice but I found the k6 style replicas just as good and a fraction of the weight too
    problem is those k6 style replicas don't have adjustable mirrors. i can live without the folding function but auto adjustment i can't

Lol Darren you chings have it too easy lol I'll see if I can find you the originals ok
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

CHINGS?! lol its easy to say that when you are only paying 5k for your rides. My 100k ride demands originals!!! lol~

S-Line had ganador mirrors. He's not around often though
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Carbon dipped eeewvyuk I'm gonna go for the ego 4 teardrop genuine carbon mirrors myself
    www.qcustoms.co.nz

Icon9 How much would you buy this car for?

Quote Originally Posted by Rome22 View Post
    Welcome!
    Anyone in the phillipines or Malaysia knows how much would a slightly modded (exterior, sound system, stock engine) 10 year old galant which has done 250000km cost over there?

I am considering selling my baby since i now have an Audi A3 to pitter patter around in. I feel extremely sad.

Plus the fact that my 10 year old COE (read: govt regulated certificate that costs $90000 SGD now for 10 years) is expiring soon. I need to plan whether to send this guy to the scrap yard or find a new owner to carry on driving it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12