The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: no Brake light, no clock, no domo light, no sound at startup

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Icon8 no Brake light, no clock, no domo light, no sound at startup

hi people i have a big problem,
    the car has the next things:
    dont have brake light, the clock is turned off, the inside light (roof) doesnt get on, also, when start the car, dont do the "tiin tiiin" sound, just make a litle noise, it sounds far away, and the seatbelt light flashes and make a weird sound, not the normal one.

all this thinks happends today :S
    i dont know what to do,

also, the door locks only works the passager one whit the car off
    and works both whit the car turned on.

need help please.

-Mitsubishi Galant LS 1994 a/t [ SOLD ]

you need to replace the Main fuse in fuse box, check electrican to help u out. I have no idea which one it is for 7G

I'm not 100% sure with the 7G, but the 8G has a couple fuses in a yellow fuse holder in the fuse box under the hood, one of them needed to be replaced when it happened to me. The culprit was the wiring harness adapter for my aftermarket radio, the installers at the now defunct Circuit City wrapped their solders in cheap electrical tape that fell off after a few years, I was shorting out, it eventually fried my radio. So replace your fuse if it's blown, but if it keeps blowing, you're gonna have to find where your wiring problem is. Hope this helps!

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

i see, but when the main fuse get fked the car dont run right? the car runs, the windows works , also the headlighs.

Check all ur fuses u have some under the hood and u have fuses inside the car on the driver side by the hood opener.... Check all fuses something blow..... With me I ripped all that out from the dome light and door opening bs..... It's annoying to me lol.... But Fuses is ur best bet if not UR FUCKED lol sry honest truth...

in fact, was the main fuse, my car dont have that fuse, has ironed it, but was bad. so fix it, and the car is normal.

thanks people, specially Samman

Posey
    Did u do a radio install lately? If so disconnect ur illumination wire... Just a thought.