The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Georgia??? Meet

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Georgia??? Meet

Hey trying see if anyone from ATL or in GA would like to have a Meet up? I've meet a few but just solo... Seeing there's a few here... I was Thinking We Meet at THE VARSITY.. in downtown sorta centralized.... And anyone from Tn SC FL AL or anyone is welcome... We just need make a Date...?

LOL,Good luck with this.. Your 1 of 3 TGC members in Ga.... Stop trying dude your wasting your time!! If u want to have a meet your gonna have to drive to Texas or up North(Va.NY,NJ,Pa) those guys always have a great turnout,,

Experienced TGC Member njjfudge's Avatar
    Varsity Sucks!!!!!! LOL

2001 w/Old Style VR-4 front conversion

Hay! ive been to varsity i liked it they some good burgers a lot faster then mcdonalds too.

Only sonata f5m42 swapped. N/A build in motion.

There's more then 4 Tgc members in GA most are 8g an I know a 6g owner who has 2vr4 here in GA so plz have ur facts and seeing ur in GA and Nick And Marq that's 4 of us so in 1/4 and we have Holden (PearlG) lives in Lawranceville so that's 1/5 then have one in Cobb and one in South Fulton so now that's 1/7 few others so yea ima say I'm 1/10 do ur research plz sr thanks... And Nick Dnt have to eat there lol just meet area

I would actually wanna meet at a Mall or something. I hate downtown driving!

Quote Originally Posted by justin View Post
    There's more then 4 Tgc members in GA most are 8g an I know a 6g owner who has 2vr4 here in GA so plz have ur facts and seeing ur in GA and Nick And Marq that's 4 of us so in 1/4 and we have Holden (PearlG) lives in Lawranceville so that's 1/5 then have one in Cobb and one in South Fulton so now that's 1/7 few others so yea ima say I'm 1/10 do ur research plz sr thanks... And Nick Dnt have to eat there lol just meet area
    Lol, u know best.. Carry on TRYING to get more than 4 galants meeting up!
    I don't need to research anything.. I've been around and been around guys with Mitsubishi's for the last 14yrs now..I know who will show and won't show up to a meet at the Varsity..And how old are u again(smh)??
    BTW i just did some research.. Your the only one on here that keeps bumping this thread up and still no meet has happened yet.. Maybe u should hit the guys up on Evoatlanta or SeDSM??? Oh my bad they don't want to meet up with u either..
    Last edited by B19WHEELS; 11-16-2011 at 08:46 PM

Okay what does this have to do with ur statement? U said was only 3 on Tgc but there's more.... Dnt have get all snappy when u word ur reply wrong. Js... Im okay man I've been around cars since I was 5 yrs old. Not just mistubishis my 1st car worked on was a 1976 tr6 and spitfire and MGB lol just cause u hve age on me doesn't mean u have knowledge on me or skills..(not saying I'm better then you) I'm just saying trash talking is for high school kids and Honda drivers JS

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialCannonBeam View Post
    I would actually wanna meet at a Mall or something. I hate downtown driving!
    I was just trying to centralize the location For everyone... I had a group on FB called SouthEast Galants u can add it.... But we can always change location