The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: hub n wheel bearing tools and assembly... HELP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    Man that's what I feared the most... Alright thanks guys really appreciate the help!

The eyes fear, the hands do. Don't worry it's not difficult. You could do it. Good Luck...
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

I just take the rotor, caliper, axle out and beat the old hub out. then I clean up the edges, and just push the new one thorugh.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

you dont have to remove the axle from the transmission on the 4cyl just take the 32mm nut off and slide the hub off the outside part of the axle. it might take some finesse to get the last inch out but it will work. then just ziptie the axle to something on the car out of the way.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    I made a tut for this. A while back
    https://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?t=43437

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Ok so removing bar links, struts, etc. Is that a simple bolt on- bolt off or something more advance to that? Will I be messing with the alignment on my car?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12