The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g in Vegas black and yellow

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    Posey

7g in Vegas black and yellow

What up guys. I've posted many questions but it'd be cool if any other galant guys are in town. I gots a 95 Galant. You'll know it when you see it. Black with yellow stripes off the hood and drivers side has a stripe that that makes a W and goes back. If ya see me flag me down honk at me ram my car I don't care lol. I got the hook up at Papa Johns Pizza too lol let me know pics to follow as soon as I figure out how to post them lol

Next time I'm in Vegas I will sure look out.

Posey
    Kool kool working on 5 lug conversion. Just need to get ....everything. But I'm working on it lol

im in vegas. white 8g with gold wheels and a front mount. if you see me flag me down and i'll do the same.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Posey
    U go to any car meets in town maybe we could meet up at one of those. Show the peeps how the galants roll.

[img]imgurl[/img] to post pictures.

1996 galant s
    finishing up my 2.4L DOHC, 10.5:1, precision sc60, meth injected MONSTER.

there is a meet tonight off spring mountain and wynn by the bank of america. if you are in the area the fukuburger truck will be there ill be out there until it gets too cold.
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

I have a Red Galant with CF Hood/trunk. Keep an eye out.

You guys go to cars n coffee?
    Love,
    Matt

it looks like im going to head out the cars and coffee with some of the evo guys tomorrow. anybody else coming?