The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Front strut brace bar thingy

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    Posey

Front strut brace bar thingy

So another ? So I'm looking to get a front strut bar. Not sure what the real name is but you guys know what I mean. I'm curious which one I should get for my 95 Galant S. I've heard about different moving parts arnt nessasarily good. So just curious on your guys recommendations and where to get them thanks

U really news to make a thread for all ur questions, did u try searching, I now there's a skicky about suspension..

HTC EVO 4G
    MODS

5 speed swap
    Eibach Pro Kit on GR2 Struts
    Cold Air Intake
    Outlander Intake Manifold
    6G72 V6 Throttle Body
    6G72 V6 Fuel Pump
    Axle Back Exhaust (ebay)
    Evo Fuel Rail
    Evo Radiator
    Rear Disc Swap
    Prothane Motor Mount Inserts

im getting 25mpg city and 30mpg highway untuned!!!

Quote Originally Posted by finald8ta View Post
    U really news to make a thread for all ur questions, did u try searching, I now there's a skicky about suspension..

HTC EVO 4G
    This.

Upper strut tower brace or bar. Any of them for a 2g eclipse will work. If your not gunna buy the vr4 one just buy a cheaper eBay one. They all do the same thing but the vr4 one is a beast. I with I had the vr4 stb but I don't. :( mine is a cheap one off eBay it's called DNA.

Quote Originally Posted by wetamup2k3g View Post
    Oh, and sometimes the fat guy can lay the pipe. Just saying.....

From a couple of days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by mko View Post
    you should make a thread called "Posey's question thread" and post all the questions you have in it
    Im not saying dont ask, just put some effort and search on TGC or the web for answers, and if dont come up with anything then post a legit question. If you just went to Ebay and typed "95 Galant upper strut bar" and got 94-98 galant strut bar in the results then it most likely will fit a 95 Galant.

Im not trying to rant on you, but these are questions that are chewed over and over again too many times and members get frustrated because they have to spoon-feed you answers that you can find by yourself with a bit of effort.

Your question about the smoke coming out on a cold start up was pretty legit and you got a straight answer from me - valve seals. Been there done that. I gave you an answer cuz I had the same thing happening to me and I was wondering too. I did the compression test - it checked out, i inspected my turbo for leaks - it checked out, but it still smoked and it stopped after it warmed up. When I got on it it would still smoke.....so yes you have bad valve seals. The thread about the compression causing smoking was very unnecessary.

I apologize that i hi-jacked your thread, but some things had to be said and made clear.
    God created turbo lag to give the v8's a brief moment of hope.

Build Thread

Posey
    Kool kool i gotcha thIs thread was ment to be more of a poll and opinions thread. Like who has what strut bar and any opinions on the best one.