Just throwing this out there, it's been on the facebook page for quite some time now but I know there are a few stragglers on this site not knowing about it.
So I am very excited about some of the things that are happening. Not only is our facebook live, but so is our website. We are actively improving it so that it can be better for you guys to post your thoughts. If you wouldn't mind, please spread word of our facebook and twitter (which should be up shortly) as the event draws closer, because I really want to see as many Mitsus out here as possible. As it site right now, you guys will have the ENTIRE front line to fill up with as many cars as possible. We are supplying you guys with food and drinks (non-alcoholic, of course), and a place to show off the hard work and dedication you put into your cars. Except for that one guy with the silver Lancer who keeps it filthy (you know who you are). All I ask in return is for you guys to come out and have a great time. Let people know who we are, and more importantly, where we are.

When: 11-19-11, 11am-4pm

Address:
I45 south at the 610 south loop

Map
http://championmitsubishigulffreeway...pLocation.aspx