The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Triple Diamond Motors

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    For now all mitsu for tuning, engine and part swaps.

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Sweet, might have to take a trip down there come springtime. Funds are held off on the cars until further notice. Gotta love the holidays. lol

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

But like i said is not about the hp gain is about that it needs to be fine tuned to get the proper fuel burn. Right now i could say your fuel trims are a little positive. Meaning due to the change in air, more air is coming in and not enough fuel is been deliver making you to have positive fuel trims and the computer will add more fuel to your fuel map to try to keep it at 14.7 AFRs making the computer work more and losse power on the proccess. There so much the computer trys to adjust the values.
    Last edited by Isaurio; 11-26-2011 at 09:50 PM

Triple Diamond Motors East Cost
    02 2.5L Fully Built Galant 5 speed
    SOHC Turbo
    http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showthread.php?52330-Isaurio-s-Turbo-Built-quot-4G64T-quot-Heavy-pics>My 4G64 Turbo Built

Hmmm...well, given the time you've put into cracking the PCM...if a tune would actually help if the PCM over corrects itself with just intake and exhaust, might just have to give it a whirl...

How much you guys charge per PCM tune? If anything, you could PM me about pricing.

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

excellent work dion and isaurio!!! its good to see u guys take the 8g to the next level!!
    i really feelin the tdm movement and also wanna be apart of that! i pm'd u isaurio! once again congrats on all the hard work
    STAY READY AND YOU WONT HAVE TO GET READY!!

Dion came to me with a crazy project thats is going to drive me crazy. Never been done before.

I will let Dion explain.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm not gonna get into specifics till it's 100% but yes we are in stage 2 of my build which requires me to do a partial tear down of the new 74 my rom is being worked on again some more addations to it problem is we have to free up some memory to add anything else but Isaurio can do it, and im sourcing out some parts this week I forgot to metion that I also installed an LSD in my trans and replaced all seals bearings and races the syncros were perfect so I left them alone...

Last edited by deeznutz; 11-29-2011 at 09:25 AM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12