The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Cleazy's 8G "Let's try this again thread"

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 120 of 153
    You are here entirely tooo much!!
    you bringing the Galant to Cali?

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Yessir...shipping it for a G ...what a coincedence lol

...stickerbomb vogue lip COMPLETE y'all!

Did my cluster as well

Can you size down your sig please? Thanks, Admin :)

the car was clean until you did that.
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Experienced TGC Member Rach3T8G's Avatar
    I agree with Jigz but to each their own.

Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2.
    - Chris -
    2006 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT: My DD
    2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 5MT

I thought the sticker bomb trend went out?

Car looks clean though Cleazy keep up the good work :)

Lip/surround look awful.

Im honestly at a loss of words...

...it is your car, and you will do with it as you please.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

I'm not understanding why everybody on here is against sticker bombing...I feel like it A. It shows originality B. it attracts attention ( and we all know we love to do that with our G's) and C. I am not by any means a follower but ....watch hellaflush Japan ...a lot of JDM cars are rocking it right now and even if its the most recent trend...it can't be dead yet. Plus who gives a shit anyway, as long as its what you like...I understand that many of you are used to making it look JDM and right of the showroom floor-ish...but I love attention and let me be the first to say ....NO LIE. Either...but I've had 3 people so far in two days pull along side my G and say "that shit is sick".....so please enlighten me guys what do all of u reall have against it? Apologies ahead of time if that was an extreme runon sentence lol..
    Can you size down your sig please? Thanks, Admin :)

Like most of us said its your ride.

Some people its a stupid honda/fanboi trend. IMO goes with certain cars and looks.

Personally it robs your car of its style/beauty.

Sent From My Rooted Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot View Post
    I thought the sticker bomb trend went out?

Car looks clean though Cleazy keep up the good work :)
    It did

To all their own but I think it's unique (for a g) and the attention you want is apparent so props on that.

Experienced TGC Member OMEGA PHX's Avatar

In my opinion take it off the lip, the car is so clean with the body upgrades, spoiler and wheels it gets noticed, whatever attention you get from the stickers on the lip can't be any good.

4g64T 5spd

I dig it, im an old graffiti writer so that sticker reminds me of bombed city walls and sh!t. ive seen it around before but its the first time ive seen it on a G so big ups to you. just don't hang a teddy bear from your rear bumper and your good... LI reppin!!

A.) Its not original, look at Honda-Tech Appearance/Cosmetic threads from like 2008.
    B.) Just because they do something in Japan, that doesn't mean you should. Those are some dorks on some backwards ass, "Let's make our shit look like America level stuff" except they still manage to execute it like a proper Japanese d00d. IE: Not AS bad
    C.) It just looks awful. If you want to look like a 16 year old kid, go ahead, its not a path I would choose.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    A.) Its not original, look at Honda-Tech Appearance/Cosmetic threads from like 2008.
    B.) Just because they do something in Japan, that doesn't mean you should. Those are some dorks on some backwards ass, "Let's make our shit look like America level stuff" except they still manage to execute it like a proper Japanese d00d. IE: Not AS bad
    C.) It just looks awful. If you want to look like a 16 year old kid, go ahead, its not a path I would choose.
    In terms of the concept it may not be the most original idea, but it is executed in a unique way that I haven't seen on anyone's 8G. Who cares about trending, why not keep it alive? And it doesn't matter which country does it first. It's an idea that a collective of like minded enthusiast's expanded on when sticker bombing was used in place of graffiti. It moved to cars and people either embraced or rejected it. Too some it's a reminder of culture to others it's just for fun. It's not meant to be mature in a sense that the idea is to scream attention, and for people to stare at it. Not saying that it's great but this is unique, everyone is different. Just my 2 cents.

E. im not gonna look for a 5 yr old thread on Honda tech lmao
    F. I have no idea what they do in Japan I live in Maryland and sometimes NY
    G. and when I was 16 I owned a skateboard and a fake train pass,,,,, spoiled bratz lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

bro just take it in stride... your ride is nice as is... if you like it whatever...people with home depot lips and band aid stickers are gonna hate then so be it...your gonna get some attention whether positive or negative....some people like a clean look and some people want hot pink rims....i decided to put the evo stlye hood on my ride and i got all these damn hondas, subarus, evos, mustangs wanting to race me at every stop light...and my 8g is just a 4 banger stock..its not the attention i wanted...i could take it off but im like f it......honestly its looks fun but you'll get tired of it.. plus this is a public forum people are gonna tell you their opinion...good or bad...
    wise up or stand down

Strong Isle Reppin!!!!!!!!

I always thought people did that because it was holding their lip together from a crack/split lol. one of friends did that because his was messed up, who knew people did it on purpose lol.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

If it was a 240 with wheels that is sticking out an inch past the fenders, or a Honda with Louis Vuitton door panels and their baby blanket custom fitted to the headliner, then I guess it's fine. But your Galant is clean, the install looks professional and you can tell from the fitment to the paint no detail was skipped. Basically what I'm saying is, the car is fucking gorgeous before the sticker bombing, right now it just doesn't fit what you had going.

Attention is not always good, but I guess if you're after attention on its own good or bad then yes you got that. On my end though its bad attention IMO. The car was too clean to sticker bomb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Jigz-TGCIL Sosick Motorsports

R.I.P. Christopher "CRAZY CHRIS" Beckmann
    "you dont appreciate friendship until you lose your bestfriend...."
    I'd rather have the knowledge and ability to do it than the money to buy it already done.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast