The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DOES MITSUBISHI SUCK?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 24 of 24
    Tiller
    Quote Originally Posted by bbf65
    we have had (in the family) 6 mitsubishis (3 lancers and 3 galants), alongside 3 toyotas (all corollas), 2 hondas (both civics), and 1 nissan (sentra). from experience, i can only say that the mitsus rank up there in quality. we kept a mitsu lancer for far longer than we kept any other car and it just outlived the newer ones.
    the only reason we had to part with it was that rust started to eat away her body. if we were to tally problems, the nissan had the most (including stalling), the toyota followed (windows, rattle, overheating), the hondas and the mitsus about the same.
    there.
    i assume you are not from the US...? you had 3 Lancers...? :? any of them EVO's...

the lancers are the highest quality cars mitsu has ever made, either new or old (but they were named "mirage" over here)

Senior TGC Member
    I'd have to say the best car Mitsubishi ever made was the Skylant...great build quality rivaling even Fiat.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

bbf65
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiller
    Quote Originally Posted by bbf65
    we have had (in the family) 6 mitsubishis (3 lancers and 3 galants), alongside 3 toyotas (all corollas), 2 hondas (both civics), and 1 nissan (sentra). from experience, i can only say that the mitsus rank up there in quality. we kept a mitsu lancer for far longer than we kept any other car and it just outlived the newer ones.
    the only reason we had to part with it was that rust started to eat away her body. if we were to tally problems, the nissan had the most (including stalling), the toyota followed (windows, rattle, overheating), the hondas and the mitsus about the same.
    there.
    i assume you are not from the US...? you had 3 Lancers...? :? any of them EVO's...
    how i wish at least one of them was.
    no evo's. just your regular garden variety lancer (yes, mirage here).
    those cars were in the philippines.
    i now live in california and drive an '01 ES-V6 in sterling silver.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12