The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Testing Interest: SoCal Meet 12/27/11 @ 10PM

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 43
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar

Testing Interest: SoCal Meet 12/27/11 @ 10PM

Testing Interest: SoCal Meet 12/27/11 @ 10PM

So it's that time of year again when we have our annual "End of Year Meet". So far the time, date, and location (In 'N' Out) is set. The question is what city to have it in???
    The cities that we normally have our meets in are Whittier, Fullerton, Irvine, City of Industry, Torrance, Long Beach, and a few other places. This time were looking to have it somewhere a lil bit different if feasible.
    So this an opportunity for those of you old/new members who don't live locally to any of these cities we normally meet in, to chime in with a city local to you that you would like us to meet up in. For those of you who are unfamiliar with our meets let me give you a quick run through of the general agenda:
    -Meet
    -Eat
    -Drive Around
    -Laugh
    -Take Pix
    -Go Home in one piece!

LOL! It's pretty basic; we always have a good time, stay out of trouble, and look forward to meeting up again the next time. So if that sounds right up your alley then come and join the festivities! LOL!

So again, any members who don't live locally to any of these cities we normally meet in, chime in with a city local to you that you would like us to meet up in. We're always open to new ideas and welcome anyone who comes out. Also to all the regulars post up whether or not you will be free to join us...
    Thx for looking!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Amen. I'm in. I'll hit up some peeps I know too.

We should head to a more coastal area perhaps. Like HB maybe. But then again we did do that one drive through LB and the Queen Mary so maybe not :/

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    boo. ski trip that day

Wow. Super homo. Ski trip.... I'm appalled.

to be fair, this trip has been planned since the summer, and I get to see my friend that I haven't seen in over a year cause he lives in NYC now :(

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    hmmm.... i might be able to make it haha

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Experienced TGC Member jimmy_o2's Avatar
    Im down, Will hit me up tomorrow I got a idea where we can meet near the 10 and Alameda
    03 I4

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    Amen. I'm in. I'll hit up some peeps I know too.
    We should head to a more coastal area perhaps. Like HB maybe. But then again we did do that one drive through LB and the Queen Mary so maybe not :/
    Yeah we've already done that. Most likely something more on the Northern Inland area...

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    to be fair, this trip has been planned since the summer, and I get to see my friend that I haven't seen in over a year cause he lives in NYC now :(
    Boooo!!! Reschedule dammit! Lol! We waited til school was over specifically for you!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    You better brang yo ass! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    Im down, Will hit me up tomorrow I got a idea where we can meet near the 10 and Alameda
    That's East LA homie, pretty grimey over there that time of night too. That's down the street from skid row, & cops are swarming over there...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    lame. see you next year!

Quote Originally Posted by E_Emerson88 View Post
    if you claim you dont have gas again, you are no longer a part of the rat pack

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy_o2 View Post
    i know where you are thinking and NO NO NO NO!! not that late at night. i had a strange experience with a car meet there one time.

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Yeah we've already done that. Most likely something more on the Northern Inland area...

Boooo!!! Reschedule dammit! Lol! We waited til school was over specifically for you!

You better brang yo ass! LOL!

That's East LA homie, pretty grimey over there that time of night too. That's down the street from skid row, & cops are swarming over there...
    The In-N-Out HQ is in Irvine. i say we do that! or there is one at the Tustin Marketplace (have yet to meet there) and there is one down from that at The District. Both are good open SAFE locations that have great parking too.

Yo I'm gonna be out there in January for MLK day, wont have the G but your homie will be in town

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    Yo I'm gonna be out there in January for MLK day, wont have the G but your homie will be in town
    dude we have to get together. been too long! where will you be?

West LA, Cali by way of PG County, Maryland
    I'm in keep me posted on the deets!

Quote Originally Posted by evil-G-nius View Post
    Cool! We will have another meet then just for you! Lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonez View Post
    I'm in keep me posted on the deets!
    Sounds good!

There is an In 'N' Out in Lakewood off of Bellflower and South St:
    5820 Bellflower Boulevard
    Lakewood‎ CA‎ 90713

Looks pretty central for everyone who normally comes out, about a 20 min drive on avg.
    JDM Zenki Conversion

I'm gonna be stayin in Toluca Lake at my cousin's place. So ...i'll be close!

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

Damn. I would love to go to one of these meets and actually meet people from the g community but I live up north by bakersfield and it's hard to travel with little money lol
    Last edited by ALCALA; 12-05-2011 at 02:46 PM

Quote Originally Posted by ALCALA View Post
    Damn. I would love to go to one of these meets and actually meet people from the g community but I live up north by bakersfield and it's hard to travel with little money lol
    It would be cool if you could make, we had another member from Bakersfield "ChrisGTZ" came out to our last meet. I know what you mean about the money though, lol! See if you can save up...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Ima look into my financial situation and try to but some money aside. It would be cool to meet up with all of you. How often do you guys meet

sounds like a plan.. I would say since its been stated to be at the in and out, why not that one in baldwin park.? If im not wrong, it was the first place they opened back in time when they start running the in an out fast food.

btw I lost everyones numbers so whoever hitted me up last night thru a txt send it back again and let me know who this haha.. I deleted your message by accident. smh
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

damn Bonez, you're rocking a Dolphin Aero bumper now??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast