The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: suspension problem...need help

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
    IPn0yIB0yLykIH0Y

suspension problem...need help

sup guys...well i've been riding on blown shocks for awhile...and today it finally gave up...i hit this really big pot hole i didn't see and my right rear shock finally broke...the welded metal piece that holds the spring up broke off so a quarter of my tire is in my fender...well my question is...if im riding with weapon R coillez in the back...and cut springs in the front (when i tried to put in the weapon R coilovers in the front, there was still a big gap...so i had to cut my springs...sux...weapon R freakin SUX...waste of money >=(...im STUPID!!)....whoohh...calm down...anyways....if i get the KYB AGX shocks...do you think it will work with my crap??

Well, as it turns out, no coilovers seem to fit the AGX's without a slight modification. I don't have first hand knowledge of the mod, but I know you will have to grind down a washer on the AGX's to be able to slide the coilovers on. It's supposedly real easy to do. I would think it would be the same with the Weapon-R coilovers.