The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official SoCal Meet 12/27/11 @ 10PM

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 68
    You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar

Official SoCal Meet 12/27/11 @ 10PM

Official SoCal Meet 12/27/11 @ 10PM

So it's that time of year again when we have our annual "End of Year Meet".
    For those of you who are unfamiliar with our meets, let me give you a quick run through of the general agenda:
    -Meet
    -Eat
    -Drive Around
    -Laugh
    -Take Pix
    -Go Home in one piece!

Date: 12/27/11
    Time: 10PM- Until
    5820 Bellflower Boulevard
    Lakewood‎ CA‎ 90713
    (off of Bellflower and South St)

Everyone is welcome to come, those from in state or out of state. Come join us for good food & a good time.

So let's get an attendance list started, copy and paste this below and add your name to the list:

1. IVORY_G (+1)
    2. ChrisGTZ
    3. E_Emerson88
    4. Racesnos (+1)
    5. HSINYA
    6. Sponcar
    7. Jimmy_02
    8. Bonez

Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 12-10-2011 at 02:18 PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

1. IVORY_G
    2. ChrisGTZ

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    1. IVORY_G
    2. ChrisGTZ
    3. Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

1. IVORY_G
    2. ChrisGTZ
    3. Emerson
    4. Racesnos + 1 so far

Emerson, you're so quick to post that you're going but you're slower than a slug when you say you'll make the thread for the meet. riddle me that one!

^LOL! It's all those hours @ McD's, he's getting senile already! Lol!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

TGC Regular
    update the 1st post for attendance so we dont have to keep scrolling to look for the most updated list lol.

me = going. may be a couple hours late if i have to work night shift.
    Your signature is too long.

Count me in... :)
    My Mk4 is like a Black Hole you enter in it and who the hell knows what'll happen next???
    I sure don't, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by hsinya View Post
    update the 1st post for attendance so we dont have to keep scrolling to look for the most updated list lol.

me = going. may be a couple hours late if i have to work night shift.
    Oh alright fine! I gotta do everything around here! LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Any more takers ? lol

Oakrdrs187, where you at? You should come out, I know where you live! (SoCal) LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

I think people are intimidated or dont want to grow a set and come out. Come on guys. We want to expand the normal meet crew.

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    I think people are intimidated or dont want to grow a set and come out. Come on guys. We want to expand the normal meet crew.
    Damn! Ouch! LOL!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

And so far no one is objecting lol

i'd love to come but why on a tuesday?
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

Quote Originally Posted by underated View Post
    i'd love to come but why on a tuesday?
    Well bcz the last two weekends of the month are Christmas Eve & Day and New Years Eve & Day. No one is going to come out on those weekends because they most likely already have plans to be with other friends and or family; and we are trying to do the meet before the end of the year. We usually seem to get better turnouts on Tuesday nights over weekends too oddly enough :/ **shrugs shoulders** I dont know why...
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Well bcz the last two weekends of the month are Christmas Eve & Day and New Years Eve & Day. No one is going to come out on those weekends because they most likely already have plans to be with other friends and or family; and we are trying to do the meet before the end of the year. We usually seem to get better turnouts on Tuesday nights over weekends too oddly enough :/ **shrugs shoulders** I dont know why...
    you know why we do this? we do this now because a LOOOONNNGG time ago, we spontaneously made one of the most successful meets on a Tuesday night with only 3 hours of notice. From that point, we decided that this would work best. This meet later came to be notoriously known as the "4-20" meet.

looking at the conversation here, why do i feel like this is only a conversation between Ivory_G and myself ? lol

^LOL! True that was the best turnout for a meet we ever had. It seems like people will only show up in most cases if they have nothing else to do. And on weekends ppl usually have plans, (or are consumed by a football game/sports event SMH LOL) so going to a TGC meet is last on the priority list unfortunately.

But Underated, if you can make it we'd be glad to have you! Needless to say you'd also have bragging rights in being the fastest Galant at the meet! LOL!
    Last edited by IVORY_G; 12-12-2011 at 12:48 PM
    JDM Zenki Conversion

I've discussed this before and I'll post it now. We have been doing meets at least once a month for probably 3 years now. If not more often pending if someone just wanting to hang out. Every time we post these meets we want to expand our group of regulars and make fun memories with everyone. For some reason, there are those that commit to coming then don't show and never explain later why they didnt show. This has personally pushed me to not even want to post up threads for meets just cause its ALWAYS the same people. Come out new members! Introduce yourself! Have some laughs! But most of all, have some fun !

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast