The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Official SoCal Meet 12/27/11 @ 10PM

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 68
    I talked to some friends about the meet the other day and two of them will be joining us for sure. They're not galant owners but hey, the more the merrier right?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisGTZ View Post
    I talked to some friends about the meet the other day and two of them will be joining us for sure. They're not galant owners but hey, the more the merrier right?
    Thanks god. Yes I agree. I personally think that a lot of these meets have evolved from just a Galants only meet to a meet where anyone and everyone is invited as long as they aren't idiots like Emerson. Haha JK Emerson !!

What are they Driving? Looking forward to the meet a little more now.

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    Thanks god. Yes I agree. I personally think that a lot of these meets have evolved from just a Galants only meet to a meet where anyone and everyone is invited as long as they aren't idiots like Emerson. Haha JK Emerson !!

What are they Driving? Looking forward to the meet a little more now.
    Haha ouch. Looks like he's not even going to defend himself on that one.

One might take his accord or they'll both just go with me. Depending on funds I guess. I'm going to keep asking around though and see if anyone else is down to actually drive up there.

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Sounds good!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    hes all talk online . . . not gonna get into it =]

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

You're the one who is all talk. It took how long for you to post this thread ? Oh wait that was will that posted it !

P.s. get some bigger rims lol

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    I think we can all agree that Albert is an asshole (hell, he drives a BMW!)

tehehehehe

lol
    Adrian you're crazy ! Hahaha

Lol!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

P.s. i may be late to the meet. MFest has their weekly Century City Meets and yeah... they're badass.

Hey, were we going to a bigger meet like last time or is it just going to be a small get together? One of my friends wanted to know.

You are here entirely tooo much!!
    most likely a small meet

Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    never pull out, always squeeze inside! LOL!

Small meet. Last time was a coincidence. Unless we drive through L. A. Then expect me to kind of drive off lol

Ah, alright. It's all good either way. My friends seemed to catch interest though when I told them about the bigger meet we ended up going to. You think there would be anything on a Tuesday night anyway?

like I said previously, the only meets that I know of are for the MFest groups but I know for a fact that we won't hit that up. Plus it's in a totally different direction of where our meets are anyways. Look around on other message boards about meets like SoCal 3G and all.

You are here entirely tooo much!! beam514's Avatar
    If you want, I'll post something up on the SoCal3G forums to see if any guys over there want to meet up on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by racesnos View Post
    like I said previously, the only meets that I know of are for the MFest groups but I know for a fact that we won't hit that up. Plus it's in a totally different direction of where our meets are anyways. Look around on other message boards about meets like SoCal 3G and all.
    MFest? Alright. I wouldn't want to go out of the way for one. I just meant if there was one close by where we were at that's all. Alright i'll go ahead and check it out when I get the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by beam514 View Post
    If you want, I'll post something up on the SoCal3G forums to see if any guys over there want to meet up on Tuesday.
    Alright. Yeah sure.
    The more the merrier especially since it's the last meet of the year.

Less than 1 week Away!!!
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast