The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: has anyone been able to find this for a 2004 galant

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

has anyone been able to find this for a 2004 galant

im looking for a rear window tinted sun protector i want to paint it paint and make a makeshift spolier like on a 380

gotta ship from aussie looking around 500 including shipping.. they have a different one like this for sale.. http://www.ebay.com/itm/270536714253...WAX:IT&vxp=mtr

9g Baby!

we dont have those in australia?
    can organise to ship if someone is seriously keen although due to the size it wouldnt be cheap.
    Aussie 380 GT: 20s, full zorst, Brakes, Interior

Did we ever get a solid price on shipping? If I remember, the cost of the spoiler itself was like 125AUD?

I wish i had the money for the roof spoiler... i have been to the edge of the internet and back to find one.

You can get them from down under. Shipping sucks. I brought 5 of them in to the US about 2 years ago. I sold 4 for more than enough to cover the cost of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Team Helotes View Post
    You can get them from down under. Shipping sucks. I brought 5 of them in to the US about 2 years ago. I sold 4 for more than enough to cover the cost of mine.
    do you remember how much they cost? and where you got them from?

Quote Originally Posted by JesterheadGTS View Post
    do you remember how much they cost? and where you got them from?
    I think it was about $600-$700 for all 5. I got online and looked up dealers down under and started sending emails till I found one who would ship to the US.

Ouch, i'm not lookin to drop that much on the rear roof visor or go through the hassle of calling up dealers in Aus lol. it's not THAT important to me lol

Quote Originally Posted by JesterheadGTS View Post
    Ouch, i'm not lookin to drop that much on the rear roof visor or go through the hassle of calling up dealers in Aus lol. it's not THAT important to me lol
    That is less than about $150 each. The shipping on 5 was not much more than it was for 1 of them.

FirstWHIP9gen
    well sign me up for one of those puppies lol

Ill pop into a local dealer and get you a quote for the part itself tomorrow. will also see if we can get a discount for a group buy 5 or 10.
    and will also over the few days after that try to get an idea on shipping to the states. :D

FirstWHIP9gen
    alright thats a bet

wicked380
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormie View Post
    Ill pop into a local dealer and get you a quote for the part itself tomorrow. will also see if we can get a discount for a group buy 5 or 10.
    and will also over the few days after that try to get an idea on shipping to the states. :D
    Just make sure you leave enough stock here in Australia for us local boys....lol

Quote Originally Posted by wicked380 View Post
    Just make sure you leave enough stock here in Australia for us local boys....lol
    grandpa wing looks crap anyway :P haha

wicked380

FirstWHIP9gen
    ima buy this wen my funds are looking right and that will be very soon

do we know if citymitsubishi will ship to US?

Bump follow up to G3 question would be appreciated.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?0e0jty
    Is it ricey?