The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: rear driver side window regulator needed!

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

Icon14 rear driver side window regulator needed!

Im in need of a manual window regulator anyone know where i can get one fairly cheap? or how to fix easy or any car models that fit the 7 g rear doors. IMA NOOB haha thanks

Autopart stores, ebay, local yard...

Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    Autopart stores, ebay, local yard...
    tried them all lol. So pricey. Even the junkyard wants 80 for the assembly

Then thats as good as it gets buddy

$80 does seem awfully high when you compare that to the $200 I paid for each of my two 7g parts cars. Both cars were complete and engines ran; one needed the auto transmission rebuilt and the other drove well but had been hit a couple of times. I parted out the one with the bad body. It became the 5 speed donor for my 98. Sorry can't help you with a manual regulator. The one with the bad trans is sittingin my driveway waiting for another 5 speed car to come my way. Try this website http://www.car-part.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi it shows manual rear window regulators for as low as $20
    jjj
    98 ES (5 spd), 94 GS (5 spd), 94 ES (rebuilt auto), 92 Toyota 4X4, 81 KZ550 A2, 67 Mercedes 250S, 58 Mercedes 190SL

Quote Originally Posted by eksz View Post
    $80 does seem awfully high when you compare that to the $200 I paid for each of my two 7g parts cars. Both cars were complete and engines ran; one needed the auto transmission rebuilt and the other drove well but had been hit a couple of times. I parted out the one with the bad body. It became the 5 speed donor for my 98. Sorry can't help you with a manual regulator. The one with the bad trans is sittingin my driveway waiting for another 5 speed car to come my way. Try this website http://www.car-part.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi it shows manual rear window regulators for as low as $20
    thanks man! ill check it out