The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Spotted a possible boosted 8g with miata following...Greensboro,NC

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Spotted a possible boosted 8g with miata following...Greensboro,NC

I was in Greensboro North Carolina Saturday night in my car..silver 02 8g, black wheels polished lip, hids, muffler, stickers on the back window, stock height, led tag light. I was on the expressway when I ran into an 8g that was either silver or like a beige. Definitely lowered (thinking coils), flush wheels or close to in fitment (gunmetal?), angled position canister exhaust, hids, stickers on rear and quarter windows. There was a silver miata following. One of the two was boosted, because I heard a bov. I'm pretty sure it was the galant since I ended up beside it and could hear it clearly. Just wondering if it was anyone on here? Couldn't remember more details because I was stunned to see a galant that done up let alone in greensboro which I've been too numerous times visiting from VA.

haha this is funny im boosted and was being followed by a miata this afternoon but im in las vegas. what a coincidence.
    Brandon - 2001 Galant GST 5speed
    Wiseco // Eagle // PTE // Holset // Turbonetics // Supertech // Blox // Prosport // Vibrant // Innovate // OpenEcu // Mishimoto // Magnaflow // Walbro // XXR // Rotora // Brembo // Hawk // R1 Concepts // Dc Sports

I mean the car was definitely nice and at the extent it was I was thinking,hoping they would be on here. The galant was a newer one...in the bodystyle the mazdaspeed versions first came in. So I hope it wasn't the boosted one and I got the bov sound mixed up with the galant. But I think that's unlikely, because it was behind us as me and the galant were side by side. It wasn't a loud bov, so I'm thinking the sound would have came from the closer car (galant).

Hmmm... swing through Charlotte some time

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk
    -Andrew

I mean the car was definitely nice and at the extent it was I was thinking,hoping they would be on here. The galant was a newer one...in the bodystyle the mazdaspeed versions first came in. So I hope it wasn't the boosted one and I got the bov sound mixed up with the galant. But I think that's unlikely, because it was behind us as me and the galant were side by side. It wasn't a loud bov, so I'm thinking the sound would have came from the closer car (galant). I'm thinking how many booste 8gs could there be let alone in NC that are 8thgen lol. I would think they would be a forum member of atleast one galant forum. I checked galant tuners even though I'm not registered to see if they might've posted about my car. Checked southeast section and 8th gen general lol

Woops was trying to edit my last post and reposted it smh

maybe the guy in the car was just sneezing :D

HELLUVA sneeze then lol.