The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: BODY KITS!

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    B176969

BODY KITS!

ok importfan.com used to have the EVO 5 kit and the VR4 KIT. but they dont anymore. does anyone know where to find the EVO 5 even just the front end. or anything like that.

Mister Bishi
    http://www.wholesalehyperformance.com/89-9...R4Kitspage.html

thats the only place i know... they used to sell the whole kit, but now its just the front.... i dont recomend buying any fiberglass kit tho, they break super easy, go for urathane

1quickvr4
    Wolehyper, made the kit to start with. The problem is that they dont have enough demand to keep them in stock, Plus they had a problem with a bad mold. He might start making the full kits sometime again but dont count on it. He said he usalley keeps about 3 front bumpers in stock though.

Zach

B176969
    well thank you for helping me out. i have found that one before i just wish they made the whole kit. ill just have to match my car up with another kinda like it.maybe a 89-92 civic will work to match it up with for side skirts and back bumper?

Brandon

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kemist aka Shane)</div><div class='quotemain'>I havent seen any ill effects from it and i have had mine for a year of so, different ones of course.. LIke TJC said he had oil and other things all over the motor which i doubt would come from that at all, but who knows what happened with his..</div>

Must be too much blow by and all that pressure is forcing the oil out of my breathers on the valve cover. Unless my engine is just likes to splatter and that is possible too b/c I like to rev my engine really high all the time. At any rate, it does come out my breathers.

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

G-lanta the VI
    Do they make urethane kits for the 6th beneration?

G-lanta the VI
    Will the civic kit fit the Galant ? Do they make urethane kit for the 6th gen? where can i goet one if they do?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mister Bishi)</div><div class='quotemain'>http://www.wholesalehyperformance.co...4Kitspage.html

thats the only place i know... they used to sell the whole kit, but now its just the front.... i dont recomend buying any fiberglass kit tho, they break super easy, go for urathane</div>

you can fix FG if it brakes, you cant fix urethane that easy theres a bunch more reasons why FG is better than urethane

G-lanta the VI
    what do you mean, " can be fixed" would you get a fiberglass kit? why wouldn't you? cause i want a kit real bad and i need to know everything i can before i get one and do they make a urethane kit for the 6th gen?