The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7g Parts wanted

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

7g Parts wanted

hey guys i'm looking for the 7g VX tails, the ones with teh red top, clear bottom, rear lights, desperately searching, emailed a few peopel with no response, can anyone locate and get me pricing (mainly the center peice)

Tail lights

Give me about a week and I'll find some for you. If you need new I can order straight from Mitsubishi. If your okay with used it will be much less but may take a while to find. :cry: Best of all Im on a military base over here(Japan) so I can ship USPS!!! Shipping will cost like from Califonia. Please let me know
    RAW

if u can, get me pricing new and used, cuz i know alot of people looking for them, maybe we can setup a GB to you for it, but if u dont wanna go thru that, 1 for me will do fine

gssplaya

hmm

still interested in the VX tails? have seen quite a few being scattered around here in the Philippines

yeah, i just got my vr-4 grilles, they are hella huge over the OEM grilles here, i gotta do some cutting

gssplaya

hmm

so have you tried the VR-4 grilles on yet? They are huge due to the increased airflow needed by the VR-4

I tried them on, but i have to cut my bumper a little bit to fit it, also the 2 bumpers u have on ur other post in the 7g forum wont work either I'll have to cut those too............I need a vr4 bumper now