The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: They keep spinnin.............

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 46
    balln8g

They keep spinnin.............

Well I finally got my spinning wheels put on my G-ride last night and just like a kid with new toys couldn't wait to show my FRIENDS. So here is a few short clips of them spinning. I will get some better shots during the day today, with the chrome BLINGIN in the sun.

I also put in a short clip of a D.A.R.E. cop car that cruises around my city in a Honduh Civic. This car actually has lights in the grill and is mainly for showing kids at school, but I have seen him pull people over for street racing and other things. So watch out peeps for these truly "undercover cops".

Tell me what ya'll think.

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290376247

damn, nice- homie - bet they look tight when spinning in person - downloaded the vid, but it only showed like about a second of the rims spinning!!

congrats on being the 1st to have them on a galant!
    Semper Fi'

balln8g
    Thanks bro.....

The files are pretty big, so it takes some time to load the whole thing........each clip is about 5-10 secs. long, I had a little trouble trying to get them to load here at work, anyway, thanks for the compliment.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Damn, who would have thought you would see spinners on a galant.. All i can say is damn homie, they look tight as hell..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Im not an image station member (nor do I want to be one).. can someone post a link or email to me.. I gottsta see the spinn...
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Im not an image station member (nor do I want to be one).. can someone post a link or email to me.. I gottsta see the spinn...</div>

Chrome stop being lazy,,, oh well i am mem,, but i still cant get this video d/l.. can anyone uploaded some where else...

oh yea do you have web site or name of the place where u got them,,

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

gost2002es
    hey where do you live? those would look fabulos on my car :twisted:

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>oh yea do you have web site or name of the place where u got them,,</div>

Yeah......click here

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>hey where do you live? those would look fabulos on my car </div>

Hot Ass AZ.................

gost2002es
    exact address of the car where it is parked all the time please?? :twisted:

Damn them things are off the hook. I just saw the price for them almost $4500 too rich for my blood. But 2 thumbs up :thumbsup: :thumbsup: for being the first 8G'er to have them on.
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ggoosstt)</div><div class='quotemain'>exact address of the car where it is parked all the time please?? Â*:twisted:</div>

sure thing bro.............this is my homie "THROW AWAY" who is ALWAYS riding shotgun in the 8G

I also pack another 9 mm on my shoulder strap....both with Infrareds.... :mg: :mg: oh,,,,,and I NEVER miss.......

LOL...Thanks for the uhhh... "compliment"...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ggoosstt)</div><div class='quotemain'>exact address of the car where it is parked all the time please?? Â*:twisted:</div>

sure thing bro.............this is my homie "THROW AWAY" who is ALWAYS riding shotgun in the 8G

I also pack another 9 mm on my shoulder strap....both with Infrareds.... :mg: :mg: oh,,,,,and I NEVER miss.......

LOL...Thanks for the uhhh... "compliment"...</div>

damn i was planning on doing this,, but i be aight,, no need to get shot,,,, yo what u a cop or something with all this gun,,,, or u live in neiboughr hood with alot of thieves like me

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

gost2002es
    IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME I AM THE BULLETPROOF MONK!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tazz2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ggoosstt)</div><div class='quotemain'>IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME I AM THE BULLETPROOF MONK!!!! :twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted:</div>

I still want to see that movie

If somebody will email me the vidoes, I'll upload them to my servers. Or some space That I have. :thumbsup:

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    damn i was planning on doing this,, but i be aight,, no need to get shot,,,, yo what u a cop or something with all this gun,,,, or u live in neiboughr hood with alot of thieves like me </div>

FUCK NO...I'm not a cop....LOL...just gotta protect your shit, know what I mean G. I have a homie that got car jacked a few years back (R.I.P.) and I ain't bout to go out like that,,feel me. Plus I got my kids with me alot and I'd be damned if I'ma let something happen to them.

You can take me out tha hood, but'cha can't take tha hood outta me.

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ggoosstt)</div><div class='quotemain'>IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME I AM THE BULLETPROOF MONK!!!! :twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted:</div>
    :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    You crazy dogg..LOL....oh yeah one more thing,,,I keep both ninas loaded with armor piercing Black Talons...so kevlar won't do a damn thing. :twisted:

Yo Tazz.....when I get some better shots of the whole car during the day, can I e-mail you those to host em for me?????

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    man thats pimp! those videos were tight! everyone needs to take more videos of their rides, cause videos are cool! :lauging:
    7g for life!

Fuck yea, im diggin that.
    Love,
    Matt

Turboutlaw
    I have to give it up, thats hot and original for a galant. When you do the daytime video try and zoom out a little so we can get the full effect. Keep ballin..

thats my manito - keep that shit loaded and protect your fam at al times nder any circumstance!!! i keep my shit in the trunk right by the trunk pass through in a leather soft case!!!

armor piercing! damn B -
    be safe, homeboy
    Semper Fi'

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast