The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: They keep spinnin.............

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 46 of 46
    errika
    All I have to say is what does a girl have to do to get a ride in that GALANT!

Good work playboy....I know i'm jealous!

Erika

balln8g
    Quote Originally Posted by errika
    what does a girl have to do to get a ride in that GALANT!
    <<<<<..points at avatar :twisted: j/k girl..........

Thanks for the compliment....if you ever in AZ,,I'd be happy to take you for a cruise.

Green Machine
    Rims are hot but a correction...Black Talon never made an armor piercing bullet ( I'm an arms dealer). Keep safe cuz.

Godspell
    All the same I feel much safer now if when I cruse with u again ... Then again my ride would be last to be stolen. You really gotta see the rims in person they are "Off the hook" and "The Shiznet". I was thinking i would make my own but I would have 15 inch saw blades spinnin

balln8g
    Quote Originally Posted by Green Machine
    Rims are hot but a correction...Black Talon never made an armor piercing bullet ( I'm an arms dealer). Keep safe cuz.
    :? I penetrated a 1/4 steel plate at 50 yards with these rounds, so what do you call that. It really doesn't matter anyhow, because I'm not going around looking to shoot people......I guess some salesmen will say anything to make a sale....I bought about 1,000 rounds of these shells.

Green Machine
    Black Talons are shredders..Will they penetrate armor? They can at close distances. 50 yards to a 9mm isn't really that far out considering how small the actual round is, and considering the velocity of the round. My Avtomat Kalishnikov 1947 will shred steel over 3/4 inch at over a 100 yards with your standard full metal jacket. You didn't get jipped, because black talons are extremely lethal even in the 9mm, they just were not marketed as armor piercing rounds. Remember, armor piercing rounds generally have black or blue tips on the cap. And they "can" enter a tank. And your rims really are killer.
    By the way, what make are your nines?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123