The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: They keep spinnin.............

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 46
    roman
    "when I stop the chrome keeps spining" Ludacris and J. Dupri "Welcome To Atlanta"

awesome rims

sleepagalant
    :shock: yo those things are hot :firedevil: keep em spinning :thumbsup:

really phat! anyway, i have similar rims as your base rims....cant u just buy the spinners or you gotta have certain rims that the spinners will go on?
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>really phat! anyway, i have similar rims as your base rims....cant u just buy the spinners or you gotta have certain rims that the spinners will go on?</div>

Yeah...you can buy just the spinners as I WAS planning on doing to my Giovanna Corsicas, but unfortunately they only work on certain rims, so I had to buy the whole package. Oh well.....if you wanna know if they'll work on your rims,,,just call Superbuytires.com and ask them.

Again....Thanks everybody.....Reppin TGC to the fullest.... :thumbsup:

*****Edit*****

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>armor piercing! damn B - Â*
    be safe, homeboy</div>

lol....its all good Ray.....everyone who knows me, knows I NEVER pull my gun out on anyone, UNLESS I'ma start dumpin......that's how mutherfuckers be gettin shot and killed for bullshit reasons and like I said, I ain't goin out like that.....I'm sure U the same way bro.

Tiptronic
    them boys are off the hook.

MaxedOut97Maxima

go ahead big baller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8)

Tazz2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    Yo Tazz.....when I get some better shots of the whole car during the day, can I e-mail you those to host em for me?????</div>

Sure thing. Just shoot me a PM :thumbsup:

think u can get some pics or vids showing the entire car??

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    damn i was planning on doing this,, but i be aight,, no need to get shot,,,, yo what u a cop or something with all this gun,,,, or u live in neiboughr hood with alot of thieves like me </div>

FUCK NO...I'm not a cop....LOL...just gotta protect your shit, know what I mean G. I have a homie that got car jacked a few years back (R.I.P.) and I ain't bout to go out like that,,feel me. Plus I got my kids with me alot and I'd be damned if I'ma let something happen to them.

You can take me out tha hood, but'cha can't take tha hood outta me.</div>

yo man u got let me borrrow your 9 mil,, casuse i am going to this Bronx meet on 19th,, aint i aint going to Bronx after dark wi/o gun,, my dad wont let me boroww his,, lol

AkA K h O p A r I.

I Am back BitcheZzZ

Ridin Dirty..

If you want my shit.. take it! thats why I have insurance...haha

Email me the vids and Ill host them on GATGC..
    2005 TGC Fantasy Football Champ III
    http://www.Gencoupe.com/garage/3337

IMJSAMN
    It's official TGC has it's first Pimp. Balln8g has released the hoes. Galant life will never be the same. Way to go 8)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sowndwayv)</div><div class='quotemain'>think u can get some pics or vids showing the entire car??</div>

there are more than 1 video... look for the "next" button. i thought the same thing till i saw that button. there is one of the whole car at a gas station.

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ChromeGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>Ridin Dirty.. Â*

If you want my shit.. take it! thats why I have insurance...haha</div>

Nah G....ridin legal.......

I hear ya on the insurance thing, but insurance can't replace mine or my kids life.......ya know.

I don't bang anymore, just packin for protection.

JADIEN
    Hell yeah, I've seen 'em in person, TIGHT AS FUCK!!! Ask ol' boy what I did when I first saw them...

I was thinkin' M you should put a disclaimer over each wheel. Don't wanna get sued 'cause some dumbass can't keep his fingers where shit don't belong!

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JADIEN)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hell yeah, I've seen 'em in person, TIGHT AS FUCK!!! Ask ol' boy what I did when I first saw them... Â*

I was thinkin' M you should put a disclaimer over each wheel. Don't wanna get sued 'cause some dumbass can't keep his fingers where shit don't belong!</div>

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
    yeah when them thangs are spinnin...DO NOT try to stop em w/ your finger.....ya might just lose it....lol

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    YEAH, THOSE ARE HOT AS HELL IN PERSON. AT AN INTERSECTION LAST WEEKEND WE ALL FOLLOWIN MARIO, EVERY GOD DAMN PERSON WAS LOOKING THEM. TIGHT. DONT FU(K WITH THE PIMPED-OUT BALLN8G. REPPIN TGCAZ. UNTIL NEXT TIME.....

...U N D E A D...

TGC Regular
    If you have to ask, then you don't need to know.
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tazz2000)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ggoosstt)</div><div class='quotemain'>IT DOES NOT MATTER TO ME I AM THE BULLETPROOF MONK!!!! :twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted: Â*:twisted:</div>

I still want to see that movie

If somebody will email me the vidoes, I'll upload them to my servers. Or some space That I have. :thumbsup:</div>

that movie sucks ass!!!!

...U N D E A D...

IllestGalant
    how much did they cost you $ honestly $$

Damn that shits tigggghhhhtt
    Jason - - cofounder of TGCNY
    click banner to enter the NY Chapter

2001 Galant ES
    2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Special Edition

balln8g
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IllestGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>how much did they cost you $ honestly $$</div>

$4,300 w/ tires.....shipped to my door.

I'ma post some more videos tonight or tomorrow for TOC's girls website. I don't know what he has planned, but it's all good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast