Thread: Quick question bout altezza tails

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 31 of 31
    I agree with Emerald Twilight.
    Pearl White 2001 Mitsubishi Galant ES
    Injen Race Division CAI System
    Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
    Magnecor Ignition Wires
    Showoff Krypton Series Xenon Headlight Bulbs (H4)
    Showoff Krypton Series Xenon Fog Light Bulbs (893)
    Clear Corner Lights w/ PIAA Xtreme White Bulbs (1157)
    Reverse Indiglo Gauges
    Kenwood KDC-MP522 MP3/CD Receiver
    Infinity Kappa 652.5i 6.75" Door Speakers
    Kicker K693 6x9 Rear Speakers
    Brembo Cross-Drilled/Slotted Disc Brakes
    Axxis High Performance Brake Pads

Yeah...I think the problem with us "senior" members, versus "newer" members is that we have had them promised to us for YEARS and noone ever came through, and it just got old really quickly.

I did notice the gap between the tailight and the trunk though, whats up with that

Mom to Krystal, Joey and Peyton

well I have 3rd gen JDM anddefinatlly would NOT trade them for those and would NOT pay $300 for them when every other car gets them for 100 to 200 and JDM= very original euros= everyone and even their mothers will have them when they hit the shelves b/c they dont make a dddddaaaammmmm ting for our cars.
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Quote Originally Posted by Your Mom
    I did notice the gap between the tailight and the trunk though, whats up with that
    Because the trunk hood was unlocked, so I uploaded more picture. There is little gap as well as JDM genuine tails, so I never notice.
    triggermauve from Japan

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar

7g for life!

IMO they dont look bad. If you didnt want to go with JDM tails I think these would add some flavor.

I'm glad I seen these pics so I could retract my order on the GB. They don't look too bad but I like my JDM's better and not many people outside of TGC has them here in the states. Pehaps if these Altezza lights were 3 complete circles instead of 2 1/2 then maybe...

ND4SPD2000
    Just wanted to let everyone know that we have a group buy set up on these Altezza's.

They come in all three finishes and will be available shipped to your door in about 3 weeks.

The price is set at $235.00 shipped to your door...

If you are interested please go to http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12130

Thank you.

m1k3 r0ck3t
    I personally like them and think they will look hot on my blk 2k!

can we possibly get a photoshop of that picture...just biege car?
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

Tight2Def
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(triggermauve)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Your Mom)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    I did notice the gap between the tailight and the trunk though, whats up with that</div>

Because the trunk hood was unlocked, so I uploaded more picture. There is little gap as well as JDM genuine tails, so I never notice.
    </div>
    Yo... does this guy have abmer bulb in the revesre taillight spot?... how is that re-wire mode going to work....

I see he has a reverse marker light.. . what doe yall think about that?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12