The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: eclipse seats

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 25

eclipse seats

found a deal on some leather seats but was curious about the rear. will they fit too? going to pick them up tomorrow and if they fit imma take the rears also.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune
    2009 Acura TL w/Tech package A-spec Kit/ BBS LM/Tein

cool thx! got em for 150 bucks for both. no rips or cracks.
    02 Galant ES I4 ~ DD. JDM Kit/BBS LM Gold/D2/EvoRecaro/EGR/JL Audio/Eclipse Audio/Greddy/Injen/Project Kics/Brembos
    2010 Lexus IS350c Tungsten Pearl Mica/Volk GTM/H&R Springs/F sport intake/Project Kics/Lems Shift knob
    2010 Lexus IS-F Ultrasonic Blue/Volk TE37/HKS Hipermax IV GT/Ventross Kit/Lexon/JoezPerformance/Tom's/Project Kics/RR-racing tune

ive been looking for about 6 months... lucky.

car-parts.com. junkyard database, called em up and dude said 150 for 2 front seats. I couldn't believe it.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    That's what's up dude. Wish they made them in tan cloth n with side airbags. :/

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

You are here entirely tooo much!! IVORY_G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dronesurfboards View Post
    car-parts.com. junkyard database, called em up and dude said 150 for 2 front seats. I couldn't believe it.
    Yeah I think I paid like $200 for my front seats from a wrecked Eclipse GT on CL (private seller), and he threw in the black E-brake handle for me ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    That's what's up dude. Wish they made them in tan cloth n with side airbags. :/
    Leather > Cloth **ALL DAY**
    JDM Zenki Conversion

Lazy hands make for poverty, but diligent hands bring wealth. (Proverbs 10:4 NIV)

okay went to look at them and try are dried to hell and the back has a rip. bad.....but the good news is they have mint EVO 9 leather seats for a real decent price. will they work when I attach my rails?? I'm here now so if anyone can answer quick that would be great!

u have to adapt it to work, but they definitely fit...u just need a bracket for the offset, i say get them

so its not that bad to do? basically a lil customizing to the bracket I assume.

pretty much, there's pics of what fatal1 did on his seats, its pretty straight forward

sweet thanks bro! im handing over the money now!! worse case scenario, i flip them to and evo 8 guy. damn these seat look brand new!

yeah all u have to do is remove ur oem brackets, remove the evo brackets, and put the evo seat on the oem bracket, and make the plate to make it reach the other side, its actually not hard at all

Nice pick up. Post some pictures when you are done please, so that we can have a look at how it goes together!

sorry about the grainy iphone pic, but here they are. no cracks, rips or discoloration. even the rails have no scratches. they look like it came out of fresh from the factory.

how much were they

got them for 700, i asked my evo friends if that was a good price and they said to buy it now and worry about making it fit later. they said 9 seats in that condition go for 1k-1200.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Corey2kG's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IVORY_G View Post
    Leather > Cloth **ALL DAY**
    Have you ever sat on a cold leather seat?? lol

FreakyDeaky

Quote Originally Posted by sponcar View Post
    Always remember "do you, not them" cuz thats what make you different than others :)
    2kG 6g72/74 5 speed

Pretty good. Would like to see them installed too. Once you install them send us the pictures please!

Quote Originally Posted by Corey2kG View Post
    Have you ever sat on a cold leather seat?? lol
    Do you not like getting your mangina cold?

Nice pickup I wish I could get some

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast