The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: where can I find this part?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Icon5 where can I find this part?

hi,

9g owners and other mitsubishi enthusiasts ;)

I'm writing you from Europe with a question:

whhere can I find this part? maybe it's somehow specifically named? we don't have this model in Europe, so there is no market of junkyards or aftermarket parts in here. maybe it is identical to some other mitsubishi models and fits to 9g or is pretty similar and would fit with modifications?

it's a plastic body part, below fender, adding an image

That's called the Mud Guard under the Exterior/Fender section. Mitsubishi part numbers MR598765XA (left) and MR598766XA (right). You can get it from Mentor Mitsubishi, they ship worldwide. Something small like that you might be able to get color matched already, just contact them with your VIN number.

What part of Europe are you from btw?

i think you're talking about mud guard, that is on the inside of wheel arch, I don't need that one, I need the plastic part that is between side skirt and wheel arch. or are we talking about the same part? coz I think the "mud guard" is something like this:

btw I'm from Lithuania

edit: checked on google, found this by part number u gave me:

so I guess u're right by naming it. would be nice to get it somwhere cheap and in Europe lol
    Last edited by aibo77; 02-01-2012 at 05:11 PM

I for his car set thresholds Rallyart. So I have this part. I can sell you for 40 euros. However, I have only the right part, as the left have already bought.
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.

Yes, that is the correct one. "I" didn't name that part Mud Guard btw, MMNA did. Welcome to TGC!

Quote Originally Posted by stayer View Post
    I for his car set thresholds Rallyart. So I have this part. I can sell you for 40 euros. However, I have only the right part, as the left have already bought.
    hi,

this picture of galant i added here - isn't my car, but all those parts are the same for 2004-2008 9g's. and I need the "right side" one. as I see you live in "Россия, Пермь", so I wonder what would be the shipping price for shipping it to Lithuania? we can arrange it on skype or elsewhere, I also speak russian ;)

PM
    Turbo - it is a snail, but the bitch is very fast.