The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Crappy weather project!

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Icon14 Crappy weather project!

Weather today in IL wasn't so hot.

Sry for the guys in Indiana that are going to get SLAMMED with snow. Anyways, got a pair of Alpine components. Lets see how it goes...

More pics to come!!!

Sweet mother of God!

It's still snowing out there??

Rant: I had to turn on the A/C at my place and in the car today! Costing me money so early in the fucken year!!

It was just stuffy throughout the whole day!! :End of Rant:

Anyway, nice speakers, you should get the 6x9's too.

Yepp, still snowin, oh well...

For my 6x9's i'm rockin some phoenix gold speakers, they were cheap but surprisingly not too bad at all, HOWEVER ya i do plan on getting the alpine 6x9's.

Flush mounted the tweeters, used a 2 inch hole saw, took no time at all!

Stupid speaker grill tabs broke rite off, this salt in the midwest is MELTING my car

I will try and find some replacements on ebay or the JY, going to have to spray paint them and bring them back to life a bit, thinking either black OR trying to match the interior color, what do you guys think? Next is the headliner, I have some really goofy ideas for it!!

Looks good, as far as ideas, go for whatever makes you happy, after all you're the one driving it. IMO mix it up, Black grills and headliner, some black trim on the dash.

So....I did the headliner lol, was walking through Joann fabrics found some tan headliner material, so I picked up two yards of that, walked around some more and found a fabric that have all of the tans of my interior from light to dark. I wasn't too excited about the pattern, but it turned out pretty sweet lol

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Its growing on me, lol thinking of doing the door panel inserts along with a shift boot!

That looks great, very unique.

Thanks Oak, ya its definitely different lol but I like it, it looks clean, just takes a few hours and patience.

how did you wrap the sunvisors
    -Dirty South-

They See Me Rollin They Hating -Riding Dirty-
    Quote Originally Posted by oakrdrs187 View Post
    It dont smell or anything so F it.

I have seen pictures of them taken apart, however i couldn't figure out how to do that for the life of me...SO i used two pieces of the fabric. One was about an inch and a half bigger on the perimeter which i used to roll over the corners nicely and the other piece about 1/4 of an inch SMALLER to cover the opposite side to hide the "extra" fabric that i folded over and glued down. Horribly explained but i will post pics