The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: Anyone have jdm tails for 8G?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Who has a jdm 2nd or 3rd gen tails

2 50.00%
  • How easy is this installation

3 75.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: JDM 2nd/3rd gen 8g tail lights

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22
    Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    As far as the chance of fixing your current lights, since you spray painted them you could try sanding them down then polishing them. Just giving some advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

Oh no I know how to fix them. I looked up somewhere that brake parts cleaner takes it off without harming the plastic and boy does that work like a freakin charm! It was so easy but messy. When it gets warm I'll fix it. I kinda like it with the 3 popping circles clear and the tint spray around them. I had everything smoked except the reverse light which was cool but I got pulled over by a bitch cop who gave me FOUR freakin tickets at once....Court date mandatory for impoper lighting which NO ONE told me and wasn't on the ticket. They said I shoulda known when it wasn't payable and called them...fuckinnn pigs. The court date is the 28th
    Bought from crzygtz,deeznutz, dominicano, finald8ta, Galantman03, G-Spot, Isaurio, jonk8123, M-Rod, and specter6633

Dont' keep it stock, turn heads on the block

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L 4 cyl "Storm"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12