The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: indiglo guages

Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
    TGC Regular

indiglo guages

does anyone know where i can find indiglo guages for a 1992 galant?

Shylynn
    have u tried e-bay i see gauges for sale all the time on there not sure what genaration they are for
    i have a 8g and got my gauges from e-bay

TGC Regular
    does anyone know if the vr4 and normal galant in 92 gauges are interchangeable?

look what i found... click click

how about these?

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    pinoy ur my hero. u made one 6g'er very happy. too bad im selling the galant now though :cry:

ConceptSleeper
    ok i have been eyeing those on ebay for a while now!! will the listed 1993-93 galant guages fit my 89(90)????

Rasko Da Gama
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ConceptSleeper)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok i have been eyeing those on ebay for a while now!! will the listed 1993-93 galant guages fit my 89(90)????</div>

The will fit onto your G "Conceptsleeper" - if your chassis is the same as VR4's they will fit

ConceptSleeper
    thanks! and you have a set of these?

Rasko Da Gama
    No I don't have them becouse here we mesure in km/h and I don't really like Miles and those "tiny" km/ph...
    Maybe is not a bad idea to make one of these on my own :idea:

ConceptSleeper
    sounds like a plan and i just ordered a set!

Rasko Da Gama
    Nice! Don't forget to post some pictures when you install them in to your G-ride... 8)

Galant GK1
    does anyone know where, besides ebay, I can get a good deal on regular white face guages?

mitsumatt

Gauge swap

:?: I've seen gauge faces on Ebay that have no installation instructions. Anyone have a good source for instructions?

ConceptSleeper
    ^^^it isnt that difficult to install guage faces, the hardest part is taking the dash apart, you do need a special tool to remove the needles though, but i do remember seeing a set that doesnt require the removal of the needles(hmmm) and try www.procarparts.com they have silver/white guages and the 6 changing color set and another set(basically all the ones you see on ebay)