The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: March SOFL meet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 28 of 28
    ill try to make it down for lunch cause i freaking love flanigans

So I'm about to leave on my trip. I'm not gonna be able check tgc until I'm back in miami on Sunday. This flannigans meet isn't getting any traction. It's no big deal if you guys can't make the meet. I'll just be hanging out with jonathnasgalant for the day anyway. If you guys still wanna meet up, pick the flannigans that's best for everyone.

Shit, Niifudge just stopped by my house a hour ago to pick up some parts.. I was telling him about the meet.. We trying to make a trip out of it!! I already have to stop in Orlando to handle some business anyways.. We trying to meet all you guys from SOFL!!So can we get a serious head count of whos all coming??

^^ so far it's going to be me, DC, Rodriguez, jonathansgalant & qnz.

Drive, Dream, Drift.
    Drift ALL DAY

Sorry guys,we was hoping for a bigger turnout.Maybe next time...

I just arrived in port of Miami. I don't see any confirmed plans here so Kat and I are just gonna do our own thing in our day in miami

So are there any confirmed plans for tonight?

We need to bring this back up! Galants are coming out the wood work. We have a Facebook CFL group page of 15 people.
    Im looking everywhere getting everyone together. Pm me fb name and I'll send out meeting info. We are planning to come down to Miami

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12