The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: help with tough decision.....

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

help with tough decision.....

i have an 02 es, and i have about 4000 saved up as of right now...as some of you know, i have the progress drop with 18s. i was either thinking of getting a motorcycle or getting a body kit for my car. the only down fall is that i botom out alot now, just with the drop, and i dont want to raise my car any more than it is now. ive had a bike before and i just miss having one. its a tough decision and ive been thinking for the last few mths..
    what should i do? and the reason?
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

well it sounds like since you've have a bike before and miss it, that you enjoyed it. The kit is just going to get looks and be for show, but if you enjoy that alot go for it. I would put my money towards what I like the most... if it were me i would go with a kit, but then again I have never used a real bike :?

But if you can put the kit on yourself, you can get the speedz kit for $600... then after a little bit more saving you could go ahead and get both

thats another thing....i would def need to have someone put it on for me and paint it......
    I dont need to post my mods, i know i got the hottest galant in tally, and thats all that matters to me! http://photos.yahoo.com/fsubk

Censee
    how bout u take some of that money and buy some new shocks so u wont bottom out anymore.....get the kit man...i hate those punks with their bikes.....

TGC Regular
    man thats not even funny im having the same question my friend jsut got a new cbr too, and lookin and listning to that thing damn near made me run out and buy one but im stayin strong and puring the loot into the lant.
    - Atba

having a body kit and worrying about bodying about is the only thing keepin me from buyin the Initial V kit. Especially in my city I don't think it would be worth it to buy it because it would be a constant hassle and end up getting fuct up anyways. Just depends on what you want to do though. Initial V is a tyte kit for sure. Springs and a stock body are low enough for my GTZ, with a body kit is rough. Tough decision, depends on the area, weather, and stuff like that.
    8G Galant GTZ-juiced, 275 hp
    1G Eclipse GSX-pushin 400 whp-09/22/06 12.33 @ 113mph

The best of both worlds...