The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How do you remove?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    whitelightning

How do you remove?

How do you remove the headliner part around sunroof?

Experienced TGC Member
    Is that the plastic that goes around the inside of the car? If so you just pull it off it snaps into place. I pulled mine off on one side just fidgiting while lookin for somethin to talk about with this girl I was with...and I cant pop the damn thing back into place pissing me off!
    Rob
    --------------------------------------------
    rIp 97 Galant
    starting over.
    90 Talon

whitelightning
    yeah i guess thats it, i am still trying to figure out if mine is stock or aftermarket though. Anyone have any ideas other than the rubber seal around it? I can tell ya that it does not sit flush on the roof, the sunroof has a....bezel i gues you would call it the same color as the headliner, but i can not find anywhere to put the tool to manually open or close it. I also have one switch that is a little off center towards the driver and it glows green. Does anyone know if this is factory for a 96 S? Thanks

sounds aftermarket to meee

yup.. sounds aftermarket.. mine doesnt have that tool to open and close it manual either and mine is aftermarket
    95 Galant S ~> 5 Speed Manual

queball
    yea if you have a BIG ugly rubber gasket thing on the inside going agount the sun roof its after market, When i bought my galant i looked at a lot of them and having a sun roof was a must and most of the cards didn't have factory sun roofs so they all offered to install a after market on for me, but after i saw that BIG ASS GASKET i was like hell no ill wait till i find one with a OEM one..