The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: New wheels....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    TE37s set u back a few Gs... I have some TE37 rep.. Cost me 200... Cleaned, and shaved from road rash. Then painted teal.. :).... But there 17x7.5+42... and the front wheels on the XXRs are 17x8+25 with 205/40/rz17 and rear are 17x9+20 215/40/rz17.....

Here is 1st 7g I seen ever stanced... I think 16-17s idk lol
    Also my Teal Wheels 17x7.5+42
    8g that's stanced..

Those aren't TE37 reps.

Look more like really poorly done SSR Longchamp reps.

To DOHCstunr the fenders at rolled and the RIDE AND HANDLE is better then when I had the 17x7.5+40... Sry bust ur bubble but it's nice to drive and not feel every fucking hole in the ground lol... Adding spacers n the front Saturday maybe... I love way it sits and rides :) ...... And yea idk I call I'm TE reps but there sold now... Need money to fuel my tattoo addiction lol....

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DOHCstunr View Post
    Looks sort of kind of sexy. But everyone on here knows that it rides like absolute dog shit. Complete and total dog shit as in take out the springs... install dogshit that is baked into the form of a coil and then drive on it. Total and complete dogshit.

Don't argue with me on that fact. It's a fact that your car rides like total dogshit. There is no amount of excuses or rationalization that is going to convince me that your car rides and handles anything other than complete and total(when I say total, I mean categorically) dogshit.

With that said I hope that is what you are going for. A car that looks neato but rides like dogshit, and handles like dogshit. On dogshit tires.

It looks cool. Don't worry, I'm not singling you out. I give equally as much grief to all of the ridiculous VW owners that stretch cheap tires and do the stance thing. Their cars all ride and handle like complete and total dogshit too.

With that said, Its somewhat interesting to see someone try something different on a 7g. So props for that.
    Even though we all know how your car rides and handles. (think: dogshit)

^^Can't see pic

-Greg

"I smashed up the grey one, bought me a red;
    Every time we hit the parking lot we turn heads!"
    -Pimp C, "International Players Anthem"

Experienced TGC Member johnygezony's Avatar
    Damn It was just the LOLOLOL meme GIF
    http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/lolololol.gif
    Here

Quote Originally Posted by johnygezony View Post
    Damn It was just the LOLOLOL meme GIF
    http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/lolololol.gif
    Here
    OMG, I'm so saving this. lol

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

the link don't work for me :(

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

I think you've got the feeling of a stiffened sidewall confused with improved handling OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Galantman03 View Post
    the link don't work for me :(
    Here, I rehosted it. :)

-Chris-

2003 Mitsubishi Galant ES 2.4L SOHC: "Octavia"
    2005 Honda Accord EX-L Coupe 2.4L DOHC

Quote Originally Posted by XxGiRLaNT06xX View Post
    From the looks of the girl, her face isnt that great.. nothing a paper bag couldnt fix... amirite?

^bahaha! That reminds me of sponge bob for some reason lol

AWD Converted Forward Facing 6466 E85 EVO 8 ECU Powered 2003 Galant

I love the stance. I really do. I wish my roads were nice enough to get that low

Roads here in Atlanta Suck BALLS.... i285 is a big Hugh circle of pot holes and gaps... It's all about driving skills and knowing ur roads.... Plus I just drive slow lol

Im enjoying the look of the wheels Blue wheels. Never thought they would look so good on matte black.

^ thanks I'm getting alot of looks at it even tho I'm basically the only Galant in GA goes to Car meets and basically only Mitsubishi besides Evos so people like it and I always got a few haters. Like always but I love the wheels I'm keeping the staggered stance going slame front a bit and put 1/4 spacers on so it add lil more offset..... An camber... :-) I hardly drive it anyways so tires still new lol :-) I sold my teal wheels thanks for all the good words and input like I said it's a lifestyle :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12